Merry Christmas

Today was Christmas Eve and Ian was going to hang out with me and my family. His parents were with us too. We're at my room now and just hanging out. It's exactly 9:30 pm and few more hours it gonna be Christmas.

"Checkmate." I said. We were playing Chess with my Ipad on the floor. I just won.

"uhg...you're good." Ian said scratching the back of his head. Then he looked backed at me. My heart suddenly skipped a bit and my face became hot. I didn't know why. Suddenly, He leaned in closer. My heart was beating faster. I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me.

He kissed me on my forehead first, His hands on both side of my face. Then he moved to my nose. I was getting impatient. I want him to kiss me on the lips already. He then moved to my left cheek. I growled silently. I felt his lips form a smirk. He was teasing me and apparantly he was enjoying it too.

Without another word, he prssed his lips to mine. It was gentle at first but became passionate for a while. We really got into the kiss. My hand were wrap around his neck while He's hands were at my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. which made me and Ian move away from each other.I fixed my self. I looked at Ian and his hair was a mess.

"Honey??" My mom said behind the closed door.

"Yeah?" I asked while standing up. Ian stood up and fixed his hair. I looked at him with apologetic eyes. It was my fault why his hair was a bit messy. "It's fine" he whispered with a grin on his face. I just shrug him off.

"It's time to open the presents!! so!! come downstair ok?" Mom said as she went downstairs.

"We better head down." I said. I went to the door and before I could open it Ian hugged me from behind. I could feel my face heat up. A few second he let me go. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. I raised an eyebrow. "What was that?" I asked

"Nothing" Ian said with a smile. I turned back to the door and head downstairs with him. Our parents were waiting for us. They were just talking with each other. Ian and I exchanged gift. 

Ian took me outside. He said he wanted to give his gift privately. 

"Here." Ian said handing me a small box. I took it from him and open it.

It was a bracelet. It had a letter "L" in the middle. It looked antique. It was pretty. (I'm really sorry I'm not good in describing stuffs..>.<). 

"L? for Lyra?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah...Here let me..." Ian said as he took my hand and put the bracelet around my left wrist. I was blushing a little. I was so happy.

"This is so cute...I feel awful for my gift."  I said as I hand him my gift fro him. He took it and opened it.

"A shirt...with an elephant... and a bag and a wallet.." Ian raised an eyebrow.

"yeah...I'm sorry it sucks..." I said looking down.

"Oh Come on! Its cute." He said and then gave me a hug. "I Love It..." He whispered.

"well..I Love You.." I said as I hugged him back.

"I Love You too.." 

"Merry Christmas Ian"

"Merry Christmas to you too Lyra," he chuckled.

-Adam's POV-

I was about to go to bed when the door bell rang. It was Christmas eve today and my parents are out as usual. But whatever, I didn't care. 

I dragged myself to the door. When I opened the door.

"HEY!!!!!" Alyson shrieked. my eyes shot open. WTH is this girl doing here?!? 

"What The Hell are you doing here?!" I asked angrily. she passed by me and entered my house. 

"MERYY CHRISTMAS!!!" she cried.

"GET OUT!" I said. This girl is really getting on my nerves. She began to hang out with me all the time even though I didn't want her to. She just does it. She doesn't even go to my school. She just said she was transferring next year and wanted to see the school. 

"NOOOO!! it's Christmas!! here!! I have a present for you!!" she said handing me a gift. I was about to ask her to leave. but she had a present for me and I kinda want to know what it is. I titled my head.

"It's for me?" I asked. 

"YEAHH!! HERE!!" she handed me the box. I opened it and saw a small cup in it. 

"A cup?" I asked

"Yeah!! look what's written on it!"

I turned the cup around and saw my name on it written in black, the cup was colored blue. "Do you like it!?" she asked

"Did you make this?" I asked

"uh..yeah..." she answered blushing a bit while looking at the ground.

"It's cute..thanks." I said with a half smile. she was suddenly smiling. She looked happy. 

"Merry Christmas!!" she said.

"Merry Christmas to you too." I didn't know why but I was suddenly not mad anymore. When I looked back at her she was getting stuff out of her bag. 

cookies

hot choco

candy cane

decorations

more gifts

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Nothing..." she said fidgetting. and not looking at me.

"Aren't your parents looking for you?" I asked

"Nope!! I told them I was visiting a friend." she said smiling then went back to putting decorations in my house.

A friend?

We were friends?

She would be friends with me?