Going Out

I woke up and Tiron was still sleeping. He had his arms around me. I tried to get up as quietly as possible. When I got up I took a shower and got dress. I got out and Tiron was still sleeping. It was alright since it was Saturday. No classes.

I checked my phone for any text messages. As I picked it up. It vibrated.

I got a text.

'Morning! :) meet me at the studio?' From Ian Eastwood.

'Morning!! >..< Which studio?' I replied.

Few min. 'The one from sem break.'

'Ok. See you there in a few.' I blushed. I wanted to see him as soon as possible.

I looked at Tiron. He had just woken up.

"Morning.." He said as he yawned. He was still half a sleep.

"Morning! I'm gonna go head out for a while ok? Ian wanted to meet me."

He looked at me with cold eyes. "Why does he want to meet you so early?" He growled silently.

I shivered when I heard his voice. "I don't really know.."

I haven't told him about the confession.

"Tsk fine see you later." He said

And went back to bed.

"See yah!" I smiled and left.

What did Ian wanted to see me for. I shook my head and just smiled. Whatever it is as long as I get to see him I'll be happy.

When I got to the studio no one was there. And it was so dark.

Suddenly the lights opened and then I saw yellow petals of roses scattered all over the floor. Then Stuck on Stupid started to play all over the studio.

I looked around.

Ian was standing in the middle of the studio smiling and looking at me.

"Uhm... This is for you Lyra." He said while scratching his head and blushing hard.

Then he started dancing to the song. Even though he was dancing he was looking at most of the time, and he was smiling the whole time.

I was just standing there blushing. And watching him dance. Whenever he dances I can't seem to look away. He was so cute. When he was done dancing I clapped happily for him.

"That was amazing!! So cute!" I clapped as he walked towards me.

"Thanks. It was Brian's choreography... I got teary eyes watching him dance it before.. I just really like it" He said giving me a smile.

"Its good!!" I smiled back

It was silent for a minute. I was giving Ian time to rest. He looked tired.

"So.. What's up with the yellow roses? And why'd you wanted to meet up?" I asked. Looking confused.

"Oh right! Im sorry, I really didn't get enough sleep last night. Planning all this... And the yellow roses are for you... Since yellow is your favorite color right?" I nodded and blushed.

Thats why he gave me yellow roses for prom. I thought he just wanted a friendly date.

" I wasn't able to ask you properly yesterday. So, I did all this." I looked up at him.

"Ask me what?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm..." He started to fidget and blush really hard. "Ask you... To...go out with me?"

My eyes widen. Is this real?? His asking me to go out with him??. OMG. I blushed so hard. I couldn't even speak. So I just nodded.

Out of no where Ian hugged me. Then lifted me and twirled me around. We just laughed and laughed. I can't believe this is happening I'm so happy.

A few minutes he put me down. And we just hanged out.

"So... What'd you do yesterday?" Ian asked. He was playing with my hands. We were sitting on the floor and facing each other. I was blushing a little. Since Ian was so cute.

"Nothing much.. Just went to karaoke and had a sleep over at Tiron." I said. Ian pouted.

"What wrong?" I ask looking so innocent.

"Nothing.. Did you and Tiron sleep on the same bed?"

"Well... Yeah we always do." I said.

"I see..." Ian looked kinda sad. I think. Or maybe angry. I wasn't sure.

"I should head back. Tiron must be waiting for me."

"Ok..." I got up and so did Ian. Before I could leave Ian took my hand and made me face him.

We were just looking at each other. I suddenly blush feeling nervous. I didn't know why. Slowly. Ian was coming closer to me. Our face were inches apart. I closed my eyes. I could feel Ian's breath very close to my lips. My heart was beating fast.

Then

Ian gave me a soft kiss on the cheeks. I opened my eyes. He smiled and took me outside.

"Bye!" He said smiling and blushing a little.

"Uh... Bye..." I muttered. Blushing a lot harder than Ian.

As I was walking. I was thinking about Ian.

What was that?

I thought Ian was gonna kiss me again on the lips.

I was even expecting it.

Well whatever I'm just happy me and Ian are going out.

I happily went back to Tiron's house.

Just to see Tiron looking grumpy.