Kubskoutz

It was lunch time and I wanted to visit Ian and Jun. Jun was visiting Ian for 1 week. It was his 5th day. I brought cookies for both of them. I thought they might like it.

When I got to the studio Ian wasn't there. But Jun was.

"Lyra!!!" Jun said waving at me. He was sitting at the floor and was covered in sweat. They might have been dancing for a while. But he was still smiling.

"Hey..." I waved back and smiled. I went to where he was and gave him the cookies and sat next to him.

"Awesome!!! cookies!!! Thanksss!!!!" Jun was like a kid. A very jolly kid. He was so cute. But then I remembered when I first saw him dance. I noticed when he's dancing its different like Ian. He looked serious and very emotional. Not just happiness, but also sadness, excitement,and a lot more.

"Jun?"

"Yeah?"

"How old are you?"

"20"

"Ohh..." He went back to eating the cookies.

---flash back---

"Jun?"

"Yeah? Lyra?"

"How do you know Ian?"

"We were in the same group. Dance group I mean. MOS Wanted Crew and we're both Kubskoutz."

"OHHH....what's kubskouts?"

"It's a group Ian and some other guys made." He made a hand sign like a gun but not fully closed. "This is our hand sign" lol it looked like a scout sign. I laughed a little and did it too with my right hand.

"Heyy!!! Kubskoutz!!!" I turned around and saw Ian doing it too.

We laughed and talked. Jun went outside for some fresh air. So Ian and I were left at the dance studio.

"Ian? Why do you not travel around the world with them?"

"Oh... Lol it was because my parents didn't let me. They wanted me to study first. But they say I could travel after that. So I'm just doing my best and waiting to graduate." He said with a smile.

I was a bit happy because Ian isn't going to graduate for another year. Ian was a junior and I was a freshman. I get to spend another year with him. But it was still sad knowing that'll he'll be leaving soon.

"Aww will you miss me?" Ian teasingly asked.

"Yes..." I whispered and looked him in the eyes. I blushed little for what I .said.

"What? I didn't here what you said."

"I said nothing!!!!" I said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Ian asked standing up too.

"Out for some fresh air."

"I'll come too!" He said and smiled

---end of flashback----

"Hey Lyra!!" I looked at Jun and saw him munching all the cookies.

"Yeah?" I giggled because of the cookie crumble around his mouth.

"You like Ian right?" My eyes widen as Jun was still munching all the cookies.

"Wha-What?!" I muttered. Well more like stuttered. But I was shocked with what he said. I blushed a little but didn't show any more emotion

"You..."he was pointing at me.

"Like.." Pointing at his heart.

"Ian." Pointing at Ian. "Right?"

Wait!.

What?!

I turned around and saw Ian standing behind me. Jun was pointing at him and smiling at the same time. My face immediately turned tomato red. I looked at Ian to see his reaction.

I can't believe this is happening...

What do I do?!!?