Chachi Gonzales

I was so happy and very jolly after me and Ian had our daily meetings at the dance studio.

While I was heading to the canteen to have my daily snack. A girl passed by me. Usually I wouldn't mind that much.

But this girl had long curly blond hair, pail skin , and she was also petit. She looked almost like a doll. And she wasn't wearing a uniform.she must not study here. I thought to myself. She had big golden eyes, long eyelashes. And most of all, all the guys were looking at her. She was very cute I admit.

After she left I got back on going to the canteen. I really wanted to eat and all.

-----next day-----

Again. I woke up early to see Ian dance. I ate my breakfast and said good bye to my parent then left.

While I was heading to the dance studio. I notice that there was no music playing. Maybe Ian wasn't there.

I heard some girl talking while walking."How are you!??omg!! You look great!!"

"I'm fine!! How'd you get here" That's was Ian'a voice. Ian was talking to some girl. I ran to the dance studio as I heard him

When I got to the studio I saw Ian with the girl yesterday. The girl with blond curly hair.

Ian looked at me when I entered the room. "Lyra!!! Hey!!" He was waving at me with a smile.

But I was too busy to notice him, because I was looking at the blond girl.

"Hey!! Come here let me introduce you to my friend!" Ian said

I went to were they were both standing. And smiled at both of them.

"This is Chachi! We ment at a dance competition. Her group was the old winner." Ian said with a smile. He looked so happy seeing her. It kinda pissed me off.

"Hey!! Nice to meet you!" She said with a smile

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lyra" i said with a half smile.

"Oh! I know! Ian's been talking about you non-" Ian cut her off. He cover her mouth with his hand. It made me laugh seeing him do that.

"Don't listen to her Lyra she's crazy."

While they were arguing. I looked at them and realized they looked good together.

"Hey let's practice beg for it. The one that Brian did? Remember?" Chachi said to Ian

"Sure why not! I love that choreography." Ian looked at me with puppy eyes. It was like he was asking permission from me. I nod and let him dance.

They both played the music Beg For it by Chris Brown. They face the mirror and had there back on me. I was looking at there reflection in the mirror. They both looked like they were having fun and enjoyed what they were doing.

She was a good dancer. How can I compete with that right? I left the room because I couldn't help looking at both of them.

When I left the room. I thought Ian would ran after me. And asked why I left.

"Hey Lyra!" I stopped walking and looked back.

There he was. I can't believe it Ian went after me. He ran to were I was

"Hey where are you going? Why'd you left."

"I.. I need to go to the girls cr. why?" I asked as I was controlling myself to not blush and look happy.

"Nothing, be back ok?" He left and went back to the studio.

I wanted to go back and watch him dance again, but I can't see them together again.

I went to class and didn't went back.

I wonder what they did after I left.