Alyson Stoner

Me- Hey! Sorry for updating late..

Ian- pls forgive her.

Me- IANNNN!! *hugs Ian* I love you!!

Ian- *blush* oh... Sorry I love Lyra...

Me- NOOO!!!!

*suddenly Adam came*

Me- Adam!! *hugs Adam instead* Ian doesn't like me!! I'll just like you instead.

Adam- oh.. Sorry I like Lyra...

Me- *heart breaks into two.*

LOL!! OK ON WITH THE STORYYY......................................................................

A few more days and its gonna be Christmas break. I still haven't seen Adam since the incident at the mall.

Ian and I are doing great. When he wasn't looking, I bought him a shirt with an elephant in it. It looked cute. I also bought him some bag and a wallet. It'll be my Christmas gift for him. I hope he'll like it.

It was break time and I was heading to the canteen to eat. Suddenly I saw Adam waiting outside. I went up to him.

"Adam!"

He looked at me surprised. "Hey Lyra.... Uhmm I was wondering can we talk?" He asked. People were looking at him and started whispering. But he didn't pay much attention to it. He was just looking at me. I nodded and followed him to the garden.

"So... Adam... What's up...?" I felt awkward. I didn't know what to say, I mean I felt bad for rejecting him and all, but I can't accept his feelings because Ian is the only one I love.

"Here..." He said handing me a small paper bag. I titled my head in confusion.

"Uh... What's that?"

"It's a gift... I bought if for you for Christmas...." He wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the ground. Blushing lightly.

"Th-thank you..." I said taking the paper bag from him. "Adam about...-" before I could finish I was cut off by Adam's hand in front of my face.

"Let's not talk about it anymore. I know I've been rejected. And I respect your answer. I just hope we can still be friends." I could hear the pain in his voice. But I could also see the hope in his eyes.

I smiled. "Of course! " I said happily.

After that he just left. I went back to my classroom. I took out the thing inside the paper bag. There was a small brown box. I opened it. My eyes grew big. There was a necklace in it. It was so cute.

I just smiled while looking at it.

It must have been hard for Adam to buy a girly necklace like this.

-Adam's POV-

I said it. I finally said it. And I was able to give the gift too. But the best part was she still talked to me.

I thought for sure she was going to ignore me. She even accepted my gift.

I was just laying on the grass and thinking. I was taking my usual nap. When a high pitch voice was shot to my ears.

"Hi!!!" It said.

I opened my eyes a little. I saw a girl sitting next to me. She had long brown hair which was tied in a pony tail and had very big eyes. She was a bit skinny and tanned looking. I ignored her and went back to my nap.

"Whatcha doing???" She asked. Still I didn't answer. Maybe now she'll leave me alone. It was quiet for a while. I guess she left.

"Mm.."

My eyes shot open when I heard that sound. Then I realized someone was sleeping next to me.

I sat up and move away from the person.

"Wha-??" I couldn't finish because I was too shock to see a girl sleeping next to me. And it wasn't just some girl. It was the same girl who was so noisy a while ago.

"Tsk.... Annoying.." I mumbled to myself. I was about to leave her there, but I noticed that the sky was turning grey. It was going to rain.

I tried waking her up.

"Hey! Wake up! It's going to rain." I said.

"Mnn.... Five more minutes..." She said still eyes closed.

"No. No five minutes wake up! Now." I demanded. But still nothing. She was fast a sleep.

Uhg! Annoying girl. I looked at her one last time before I left her there and went back inside.

I went inside and forgot all about the girl. I was at class daydreaming. It was already raining. Good thing I brought my umbrella.

Suddenly the door slides open.

"Hey!!!You!!!!" The girl bursting in the class shouted. I didn't bother looking at the girl. I didn't care who it was. So I just slumped on my table.

Suddenly someone soaking wet stood in front of my table. The whole class was silent.

I sat up and looked at the person standing in front of my table.

"You!!" I said shockingly as my eyes widen. It was the girl at the Garden. She was soaking wet.

"How can you leave me out there when it was about to rain?!?!?" She asked. Everyone was looking at us. I didn't want the attention so I pulled her by the wrist and took her to the boys locker room.

-at the boys locker room-

"Why did you take me here!?!?" She asked angrily. I didn't reply. I just took some of my clothes at my locker and threw it at her.

"What's this?!!?" She whined.

"Clothes... Change into those your soaking wet." I replied in monotone.

Suddenly she was silent. And blushing.

"Oh... Thank you...." She said while fidgeting. "You're not so bad after all."

"Whatever." I said.

"I'm Alyson Stoner." She said while smiling.

"Adam Sevani."

-------------

Heyy.!!!! Really sorry for the late update...

Sorry for being so slow.

Hoped you liked this chapter.

Sorry not much Ian and Lyra...

Anywayy!!!thanks for reading!! Love you guys