Valentines Day

Today was just another ordinary day at school. Also Ian was with his friend Lando Wilkins. they were making a choreo for the song 'Freak My Shit'. Lando was a really funny guy. He had a mustache and a beard. He also looked old, but Ian said he was a nice guy.

Now that I'm not with Ian. I'm planning on what to give him for Valentines Day. I'm at the mall right now, looking through different boutiques. While walking I remembered how last Valentines I made him cookies that tasted awful. But Ian still ate them all. It was sweet of him to say it tasted good.

"Nevermind that! I have to give him something much better" I said to myself as I shook my head. When I looked up a girl was starring at me with confused eyes. She was petit and had her hair tied up in a ponytail. She had Big brown eyes, brunette hair medium length.

"OH NO NO NO! I don't usually talk to myself!" I said sounding stupid.

"oh! it's alright! I talk to myself sometimes too!!" the girl said. I was shocked to what she said, but she was so happy and cute which made me just smile back at her. I giggled a little too.

"You're funny!! My name's Lyra Melboury btw." I said.

"HI!!! I'm Alyson Stoner" she said back with a big smile on her face. She looked so cute! I could just hug her.

We hanged out after that. She told me she was going to study at our school next year. She said she'll be a freshman.

"What are you doing here Alyson? buying a gift for your boyfriend?" I asked. when I looked at her, her face was burning red.

"I..I don't have a boy...boyfriend!!" She manage to choke out. Her face was still red. It was kinda funny.

"Then will you help me find a gift for my boyfriend?" I asked

She looked at me with eager eyes. "You have a boyfriend?!?" she asked in a high pitch voice.

"hehe yeah! Shocking I know!"

"how old are you anyway?" she asked.

"oh! I'm 16..going on 17."

"WOAH!! me too!!" she schouted. My eyes grew big. Se didn't look 16 at all. She looked 13.

"but! you said you were going to be a freshman? next year" I asked

"oh yeah! I had to stop studying for a while, my dad enrolled me in different art class. like dancing singing and acting. He said I had a talent for it."

"That's amazing!" I said. "I don't even know how to dance! but my boyfriend is a great dancer!"

"OH! I know someone who is a great dancer too! He was born to dance!" she said. I didn't understand what she meant so I just let it go. I needed to get Ian something already. We went to different boutiques and stuff. The whole day we hanged out. It was fun hanging out with a girl. I usually hanged out with Tiron when we were small.

Finally I was able to buy a giraffe stuffed toy. I hope ian would like it. It kinda reminded me of him, because he was tall and skinny like the neck of a giraffe. LOL.

-time passed-

It was already 8pm and Ian has been texting me. He told me I should go home already. I took Alyson to her friend's house first. She said she was going to stay there for a while and just wait for her driver to come pick her up.

"Is this where your friend lives?" I asked. I looked around and saw a normal looking house in front of us. It was simple yet cute. It was quiet in this neigborhood. You can hardly hear anything. Maybe because it was night time.

"YEAH! he lives here!! I should introduce you to him! come on!!" she said as she went to the front door. I just followed from behind. she rang the doorbell like 10 times. I wonder if her friend ever gets angry.