I Can't Believe It

Today was April 15. Tiron has been staying with us for almost 2 weeks. And still I haven't seen Ian. I told Tiron everything about Ian and that has happened to us. He didn't really said much. It was shocking too. Tiron was the kind of person who always have something to say.

---walking at the park---

"Sooo!!!! What's the plan For tomorrow?" Tiron asked looking at me smiling.

"I don't know yet.." Tomorrow is my birthday. And I don't really want anything I just wanted to see Ian again. I missed him. Tiron's great and all occupying my time, but still it's my birthday I wanted to hang out with Ian.

Wait!! Does Ian even know its my birthday?? I felt sad.

Wait!! I don't know when is Ian's birthday. Omg!! I'm so stupid! What if his birthday have passed?? I haven't even greeted him!!! I shook my head and didn't notice I hit a tree.

I fell to the ground. When I opened my eyes I saw Tiron getting worried I was still feeling dizzy everything was a blur then a guy came up to Tiron. I fainted a few minutes.

"Lyra?? Are you alright??" That was Tiron. I opened my eyes and saw I was in my room.

"Tiron?" There was a guy at my right. I stood up.

"Hey Lyra.." My face turned bright red.

"Ian...." I muttered.

Ian was in my room. I haven't seen him for almost a month. He looked so handsome. His hair grew longer. He was smiling and blushing a little.

"Hey!! Where have you been?" I asked.

"Hey... Sorry I haven't been around much. But my family and I went out of town for a month. I told them that I'd go home first, because I've missed..." He began to blush. And started scratching his head. We were looking at each other.

We were cut off by Tiron's cough.

"Uh hm! Hi! I'm Tiron." Tiron said reaching his hand towards Ian.

Ian looked at him and smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ian."

I don't know if it was my aching head but there was tension in the room. Both guy didn't let of of their hand shake. Tiron was at my left and Ian was at my right.

"Ok! That enough!" Both looked at me and let go of their hands.

"So! Ian!! Do you have plans for tomorrow? " I asked hoping nothing was planned so I get to hang out with him.

"Oh... Uhm... I kinda have something planned..." He looked sad. I felt my heart break. Ian didn't know my birthday

"Too bad!" Tiron snorted. I elbowed Tiron in the stomach. "Ouch!" What was that for??"

"Nothing!" I hissed.

" It's not my fault he doesn't know it your birthday tomorrow!" Tiron said

Ian looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is it true? Is your birthday tomorrow?" Ian asked

I looked at my fingers and nodded. I was sad he didn't know.

"Lyra! Tomorrow's my birthday too!!" I looked up to see Ian smiling. My eye widen.

"You've got to be kidding me.." Tiron whispered and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know it was your birthday. I was gonna ask you to hang out for my birthday, but you said you had plans.." He said blushing at the same time.

"Tomorrow's your birthday??" I asked. I know stupid. I'm slow

"Yeah" he said then smiled. I smiled too. We had the same birthday.

"So! What's the plan??" Tiron asked.

Ian and I looked at each other.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" Ian suggested.

"That great!!" Tiron shouted.

I was still busy thinking about Ian and I had the same birthday. I blushed a lot just thinking about it.

Wonder what'll happen next.

--------------

Sorry short chapter>..