Nice

-3rd Person's POV-

Adam was again sleeping at the garden of school when suddenly a girl cried.

"Oh no!!!" Adam looked up and saw the girl was carrying a bunch of papers that are now flying all over the place.

Adam sighed and got up. He took some of the papers near him. He really didn't like to talk to anyone but didn't mean he liked seeing anyone having a hard time. When he got most of the papers he went back to the girl.

"Here" Adam said silently handing the papers to the girl. The girl looked up.

"Adam!" Adam suddenly froze. The girl was looking at him eagerly. He stared at the girl in the eyes.

The girl took the papers from Adam. "Hey! Thanks! Oh btw my names Lyra!" Lyra said smiling.

Adam raised an eyebrow. He was confused. Lyra looked like she knew him. But Adam didn't remember her at all.

-Adam's POV-

The girl looked at me with eager eyes. It was the first time someone looked at me like that.

"Adam!" The girl said. I was shocked with the girls tone. She didn't sound like she was afraid of me. I looked her in the eyes. She had beautiful dark brown eyes.

WTH am I thinking!? I don't look girls in the eyes. Tsk who is this girl?!

She took the papers from me. "Hey Thanks!! Oh BTW my name's Lyra!" Did she just read my mind?? She sounded like I have already met her. I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know who I am? I saw you dancing at the studio once. And you embarrassed me in front of all those people." She said as she frowned. My eyes widen. She was the girl who saw me dance. My face suddenly blush. No one has ever seen me dance, except maybe for that skinny guy with curly short hair (Ian).

I turned around and started leaving. She called me. I tried to ignore her but couldn't I looked back at her.

"Thanks for helping me! You're not such a bad person after all." She said smiling.

I felt a thump in my heart. I looked away from Lyra and started walking away. My face was hot. And my heart was still beating fast. I couldn't get her smiling face off my head.

What's happening to me?!

-Lyra's POV-

I was walking at the garden of the school to get to the main office. My professor asked me to collect all the seat-works of my classmate and give it to him.

While I was walking I tripped over something and the papers flew everywhere.

"Oh no!!!" I cried.

I picked up the papers near me first. Suddenly a guy went up to me.

"Here." He said with a stern voice. I looked up. He handed me the papers.

"Adam!" I said shockingly. Suddenly he was looking me in the eyes. I took the papers from him.

"Hey Thank!! Oh BTW my name's Lyra!" I told him. He raised an eyebrow. Don't tell he forgot about me.

"You don't know who I am? I saw you dancing at the studio once. And you embarrassed me in front of all those people" I said frowning at the end. Suddenly he blushed and looked away. He left but I called him. I didn't think he would stop though, but he did. He looked back.

"Thanks for helping me! You're not such a bad person after all." I said smiling. He didn't say anything at all. He just left.

But I was happy. He wasn't as bad as I thought.

When classes were over. Ian and I went home together.

"Anything fun happen?" Ian asked smiling.

"Oh! I met Adam today. He helped me when the papers I was carrying flew away. I thanked him in the end. I smiled and told him he wasn't such a bad person after all." I explained and smiled.

Suddenly Ian's smile faded.

"What did he say?" Ian asked.

"He..he just left." I stuttered. Ian looked troubled.

"Lyra I think you should be careful." Ian said sounding serious.

"Careful of what?" I asked

Ian looked at the ground. "Nothing....it's just that.. I don't think you know how beautiful your smile is.." He said blushing hard.

I was also blushing. "What?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Nothing never mind."

"Oh...ok..." I mumbled.

He sent me home and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

What did he mean be careful?

I don't understand at all.

------------

Sorry Ian's not in this chapter much....

Just wanted to introduce Adam..

Anyway!! Hope you liked this chapter^^

Thanks for reading.