2nd Day prt 2

The first class started. I was sitting next to the window. I kept on thinking about Ian's sad face. I knew it was my fault. But I didn't mean what I said, I was just caught off guard.

The bell rang and the 2nd professor came in. Psychology class started, but still I didn't care. It was such a bore.

-few more classes-

Finally it was break time. I headed straight to the canteen. I needed to get Ian out of my mind, I decided to eat.

I lined up to pay for the snacks I took. I bumped into someone while falling in line.I didn't notice the dude in front of me because I was still feeling guilty for what I said to Ian.

"I'm sorry" I said without looking up.

"It's fine" I recognize the voice so I looked up

"Ian!" I was shocked to see him. I wanted to apologize right away.

"Hey.." I can here in his voice that he didn't wanted to see me. "So yeah.. See you around" he passed by me just like that. He was still depressed. I saw it in his eyes.

I couldn't just let him leave without hearing my apology.

"Wait!! Ian!!" I shouted in front of everyone. I didn't know what I was doing. I just couldn't see him sad anymore.

"Uhmm.... "I didn't know what to say. I can feel everyone was looking at me. Especially Ian. I was feeling flushed. I can feel my face getting redder and. redder. What do I do?! "I........I uh...." Everything was becoming a blur.

"Lyra!! Lyra!!" That was the last thing I heard before everything turned black and I felt the cold floor by my face.

Guess I wasn't able to apologize.