Jealousy prt 1

It was Friday and yesterday I met with Brian Puspos. Another one of Ian friends. But he says Brian is his best friend and that he was the mentor of Ian.? I think. Ian was acting weird yesterday I just hope he'a alright now.

I went to the dance studio and saw Brian was there I waved and smile when he saw me.

"Hey! Come here!" I went to where Brian was. And sat next to him.

"Where's Ian?" I asked

"He went to the CR, but anyway! I have something to ask." He looked so eager. Like he has been wanting to ask me something.

"Oh! Sure what is it?" I hope he doesn't asked anymore weird questions.

"You like Ian right?" Woah déjàvu much. I blushed to what he said then I looked around if Ian was already here. When I was sure he wasn't I nodded to Brian's question.

"Nice!!" He said with a smile. I didn't know if it was a right to tell Brian this. He is Ian's best friend.

"Hey!! You wanna make Ian jealous?" He said with a smirk. My eyes widen. But then I thought I do want to see Ian get jealous. But will he?

"What do you mean?" I asked acting like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Well I was thinking. What if he sees us being close and stuff. He might get jealous. And when that happens. You'll know if he likes you too. What do you think?" He was smiling and raising an eyebrow.

"But... Will he get jealous?" I asked. What if he doesn't? Then doesn't that show he has no interest to me at all? I felt sad and looked down.

"He will don't worry." Brian said and put his arm around my shoulder.

Suddenly someone removed Brian's arm around my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw Ian. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Lyra!" He said while smiling.

"Hey.." I smiled feeling a bit awkward.

"Have you been here long?" Weird Ian never asked me that before.

"Oh yeah!! We've been here just talking and chilling you know!" Brian answered. And again put his arm around my shoulder. "I really got to know her." I blushed a little because of what Brian did.

"I don't think you should put your arms around Lyra. She might not like it." Again Ian removed Brian's arm. Brian quickly looked at me and winked.

"Ok ok! Sorry Lyra" he said while looking at me.

"Oh! It's fine..." I blushed again. What's happening?! I don't understand anymore.. Uhg..

Brian came closer to me and whispered something.

"Listen... Ian will look here and later he'll push me away from you." I looked at Brian and we were facing each other. Our faces were inches apart.

Suddenly

Ian's hand was on both mine and Brian's faces. Like Brian said Ian did pushed our faces apart.

"Ok! That's enough! Let's just dance Brian." A hint of jealousy was in Ian voice. I laughed a little because of what happened.

"Come Lyra! I'll teach you what we're working on." Brian smiled and pulled me up.

I looked over at Ian to see his reaction. He looked angry rather than jealous though.

Is it true? Is Ian jealous?