First Date

Today, Ian was going to use the coupon he won at the eating competition. It was for a fancy restaurant, but it was only open at night. So Ian and I are just gonna hang out in the morning.

But when I was about to sleep last night I thought that this would be our first date. I had to dress up and be pretty and all that stuff. I didn't know anything about dates.

I got dress. I wore a light yellow flowery Sunday dress which was sleeves less . The dress was about above my knee. I had a necklace on and I wore a 2 inches wedged sandals. It was also light yellow with flowers on the side. I curled my hair a little to make it look nice with the dress. I had a small hand bag to put my wallet and other stuff in. I looked at the mirror and noticed I looked really girly. But whatever. I had to look nice for Ian.

-----flash back-----

-Last night-

"Hey Lyra." Ian said.

"Yes Ian?" I chucked.

"Tomorrow. Lets ditch the School Festival." Ian said sounding serious.

"Why?"

"Well. I was thinking we could hang out tomorrow afternoon and have dinner at this fancy restaurant. You know with the coupon I won."

"Oh.." I felt a slight blush coming up. "Ok.." I said shyly.

"Great!" He said.

----end of flash back---

Ding dong

I heard the doorbell ring. That must be Ian. I blushed hard. Wooh! I can do this.

I went downstairs and just stood in front of the door. A few seconds I opened it.

Ian was just there standing. He was wearing a black vest and a white shirt inside. He wore a black skinny jeans. And nice shoes. His hair was pulled back. He looked so handsome. It made me blush more.

"Woah! You look great!" Ian said blushing a little.

"So do you." I shot back.

We both smiled and laughed at each other. A few minutes we went out and went to the mall. We were gonna watch a movie.

"What are we watching?" I asked

"Uhm...The Avengers!" Ian said smiling. My eyes grew big.

"No way!!! I've been wanting to watch it for a long time now!!! Awesome!" I said. Then I realize people were looking at me. I stood straight and smiled shyly.

We were already at the cinema. We sat not far from the screen. When the movie started both Ian and I were excited. I would react all the time whenever I see Iron man. I really like him. Well I like them all.

I was gonna eat some popcorns from Ian when instead I touched his hand. I removed it quickly. I was blushing hard. Good thing it was dark he couldn't see it. But I wanted to hold his hand. So I did. I placed my hand to his. I felt his hand stiffen.

He looked at me and so did I.

"Uhm...Lyra?" He whispered. I removed my hand from his.

"I'm sorry!!" I shouted. Then people started telling me to shut up. I kept quiet and closed my eyes of embarrassment.

"It's not like that" he chuckled. "It's just that I couldn't get some popcorn since you were holding my hand."

I looked at him. He was smiling.

"I'm sorry!!!" I said standing up.

"Hey Sit down and shut up!!" The people behind me said.

I was so embarrassed I fell to my chair and started blushing.

Uhg! What was I thinking?!!?

"Hey! That's my girlfriend! I don't think you can talk to her like that!" Ian said standing up and looking at guys behind us. He sounding angry and cold. It gave shivers all over my body.

The guys from behind shut up and I think they got scared from Ian.

"We're sorry." They said all.

After that Ian sat down and smiled at me. He then took my hand. I blushed again.

Uhg! I'm such a loser!

---movie ended---

"That was a great movie!" Ian said

I looked at him still feeling embarrassed. "I'm so-" before I could finish Ian cut me off.

"It's fine." He said smiling. He held my hand and we walked around the mall holding hands. I was so happy.

---time passed---

We were heading to the restaurant. When we got there we had a full service because of the coupon.

We didn't even have to line up. And we can have anything we want. Ian and I had curry. And let me tell you it tasted awesome. I couldn't even finish the food. I was too full.

"So.. What's up?" I asked Ian.

"What?" Ian asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm... I was wondering what your plan is... You're going to travel after you graduate right?" I was suddenly feeling sad. I didn't want Ian to leave. I felt like crying but I kept it inside. I just smiled at him. Which btw is fake.

When I saw him he looked sad. I was shocked to see his expression.

I didn't think he would look sad.

"I'm going to travel after I graduate." He said not looking at me. I felt needles stabbing me in the chest. I wanted to cry so hard, but I didn't want to show Ian that. I should be happy for him.

"Lol! I know! Anyway! Lets just eat!" I said trying to sound cheery and happy. But a little more and I would break.

"Yeah..." He sounded sad. It made me feel even more sad.

We finish eating. Then we had dessert. It was so delicious the awkwardness just vanished.

He took me home after we ate. And when we got home we said good bye. He gave me a slight kiss on the lips.

He was about to leave.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked

"Just because...." He left after that. But I was able to see his face. He looked like he was in pain.

Wonder what's wrong now...

----------

Sorry for the short chapter.

Hopes you like it though.

Vote and comment!! Pls and thank you^^

Thanks for reading!!