Prom

---Final Exam Ended---

At Home

"Are you sure about this??" I said looking at the mirror.

"Yeah it's suits you I swear!" Nicole said while raising his right hand.

"Isn't it a little short?" I asked nervously.

"It's fine!! Trust me!!"

"Ok.." I said nervously.

"Now to your hair. What to do. Hm.."

"Maybe I should just NOT go..." I said

Nicole turned me around. I was facing her. She was furious.

"No!! You crazy!! It's prom!! And Ian asked you out!!! Aren't you happy?!!?"

Nicole was my closest girl friend. We became close after the Cosplay Cafe. I was happy to have someone to talk to, about Ian, but now .I think I made a big mistake.

When I told her about Ian's Invitation. She jumped around and told me she would help me out.

"You can't cancel on Ian!! It's tonight!!! You just can't!!! "

"Fine! Fine! I won't jeez!" I wanted her to shut up. She just kept on shouting and shouting.

"Good." She said and smiled

After a few hour she was done with my hair makeup and almost everything.

I wore a yellow dress. It was above my knee. It was just plain yellow and had a little hole in the middle. And it was also backless. A few of my tummy was shown. And it was sleeveless. I had a black purse. My hair was tide in a bun my bangs fell over my face and a few at the side it was curled. I looked like a princess if I may say.

I looked pretty. "What time is it?"

"Uhm.. 8?" Ian will be here a few minutes. I was wearing my heels when suddenly the door bell rang.

My eyes widen. And my heart started beating fast.

"Calm down. Ok?" Nicole said.

"Lyra! Ian's here" my mom shouted from downstairs. I took one last look at the mirror. And went out.

I walked down the stairs. And I saw Ian. He was wearing a tux. He looks so handsome. His hair was sided a little. And he looked so clean. The tux fitted him perfectly because he was a bit pale. And the tux wasn't that big. He didn't look skinny at all. He looked perfect.

I can feel my face turn red. When he saw me he smiled. It made me blush even more. He looked so cute. I can't help but fall for him. I'm so lucky. I thought to my self.

He waited until I was downstairs.

"You look beautiful Lyra." He said and he took my hand and put the corsage on my right hand. He stood next to me and placed his right hand in his chest like a soldier. I slid my left hand to his right.

"Ok picture time!!!" My mom said. I blushed ever so lightly.

After a few picture Ian took me to the Prom.

The theme was starry night. The place was dark and up the ceiling were twinkling lights that looked like stars. I felt the glances of some people. They must have thought what was a freshman doing here. But I couldn't concentrate because I was still gazing at Ian. He looked so perfect. He stood really tall.

If it was me Ian was the one standing out to all of the guys there. He was the hottest of them all. Lol

We ate a few minutes later. Then people started dancing on the dance floor. Ian asked me to dance. Even though I didn't want to I couldn't refuse him.

The music was pop. So we were just dancing there. he looked so cute. I really liked seeing him dance. I knew people were looking at him too. He dance so perfectly.

Suddenly the music turned to a slow one. People were starting to slow dance with their partner. I looked at Ian. He looked at me too. I blushed a little.

He bowed and held out his hand. Asking me to dance with him. I nodded and took his hand. He pulled me closer to him. He put my hands around his neck. It was a bit hard because he was so tall. So I just slid it down to his shoulders. His hand were around my waist. We were so close. I was laying on his chest. His chin was resting on my head. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was gonna explode. I closed my eyes and we slow dance to the song. I was feeling relax.

A few minutes later I didn't notice the song change. I still didn't let go of Ian. He chuckled. I looked up at him. He looked at me smiling.

"Hm?"

"Nothing... You should look around.." He said while smiling. I looked around and saw that Ian and I were the only one dancing. People were starting to eat again.

My face turned red. And I moved away from Ian. He just laughed a little.

"Let's sit." Ian said

I was getting tired from the heels. So I just nodded. A lot if girl came up to Ian asking him to dance. But Ian would always decline and tell them that he was with me.

"Ian... Dance with me.. Pls??" A girl shyly asked.

"Im... Sorry I have a date I don't want to leave her" Ian said looking at me I taking my hand

"But she won't mind.. Right??" She looked at me and glared.

"It's fine Ian.." I said faking a smile.

"Uhm... Ok..."

"Yay!!!" The girl pulled Ian before he could say anything else.

I just sat there alone. When suddenly a guy came up to me.

"Hi!" I looked at the guy. He was tall and wore a white tux. And had brown curly hair. He looked cute.

"Wanna dance?" He said smiling. I didn't want to be rude. But I didn't want to dance either.

"I'm sorry... I'm really tired.."

"Oh.. Come on!! Just for a while!!" He said pulling me up. He was really strong. I started to feel scared

"Uhm.."

"Excuse but that's my date and she'a tired so leave her alone." Ian said with a serious tone. The guy turned around and saw Ian. Ian looked angry. He was frowning at the guy.

"Fine! Whatever." The guy said and left.

I sigh and felt relieved. Ian sat next to me and looked worried.

"Are you alright? I shouldn't have left you..I'm sorry." He said with apologetic eyes.

"It's fine" I said and smiled.

A few minutes later. They announced the princes and queen of the night. And bla bla bla.

Ian took me home after the prom.

"Thanks" I said to him. we were in front of my house.

He just smiled. "See yah." He Said and kissed me on the cheeks. My face felt hot. And I blushed oh so much.

I saw Ian was also blushing.

"Uhm.. Ok.. See yah.. Bye.." He said shyly and left. I just stood there blushing.

What just happened?!? I thought to my self.