First Fight

"Whats going on here?" Ian asked looking at me with anger in his eyes.

"Uh..." I tried to pushed Adam away, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Let go of her." Ian said sounding so cold. I got scared hearing him speak. He was glaring at Adam and his hands were clenched. He looked so angry.

"Make me." Adam said. I looked at him with wide eyes. What is he doing? I tried pushing him away again.

"Let go Adam." I whispered.

"No!" He replied glaring back at Ian.

Ian pulled me away from Adam. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. It kinda hurt.

"Let's go." Ian said walking away from Adam. I was just behind him. He still wasn't letting go of my wrist. I flinch since he was kinda gripping too tight.

Suddenly Adam took my other hand. It made Ian and me stop walking. We both looked back at Adam.

"Let go..of her."Ian said silently still anger in every tone. I've never seen Ian like this. He kinda scared me.

"Why?! So you could make her sad again??" Adam shout back. I looked back at Ian. He looked at me and frowned.

"Is that what you feel? Sad!?" Ian shouted. I flinch again. He was scaring me.

"I.. I just missed you.." I stuttered

"Oh! So you just looked for another skinny dude to be with because I wasn't around!? Huh?!!?" Ian asked furiously.

"What? No of course not!" I was now frowning at Ian. How could he say that? Is that what he think of me?!

Suddenly Ian threw my hand away. "You know what. I can't handle this right now. I think we need a break."Ian said while covering his eyes with his one hand. And left with out another word.

I couldn't move. My whole body froze.

"What a jerk!" Adam said. Then suddenly he let go of my hand too. "Oh! Sorry.." He stuttered.

"It's... Fine.." I forced my self to speak. What happened? I felt something in my chest. It felt like thousand of needles piercing my heart. I couldn't breath. I was so in shock.

"Lyra!!" Adam cried.

I felt something drip in my face. I touched it and realized it was my tears. I was crying I didn't even notice it.

"Lyra.. Are you alright..?" Adam said worried in every word.

"I... I'll be going now.." I said while forcing a smile.

Adam didn't say another word. I left and went straight home. I was so in shock. The whole night I just cried and cried.

My heart felt like it was going to break any minute. I couldn't help but cry. Ian face kept flashing in my head.

What happened??

Did Ian mean what he said?

I need to talk to him.

-Adam's POV

I went home feeling crappy. Why didn't I just let her go? Why'd I have to say that?

Why'd I get into this??

I just could bare to see Lyra's sad face again.

Uhg..

When she cried my heart fell. I just wanted to help her. I didn't want her to be with that skinny dude Ian. He just kept on hurting Lyra and making her worry and stuff.

Man!

Something is definitely wrong with me.

----------

Hey sorry short chapter.

Hope you like it though.

Thanks for reading^^