Confused

Adam's POV

It was the last day of the school festival. I went to the garden to relax. When suddenly I saw Lyra. Suddenly my heart started beating fast again. But then I saw a guy sleeping on her lap. It made me frown and angry.

Wait! What's wrong with me??

I don't care about her. Uhg!

I left the garden. I didn't want to think about Lyra again. She's doing something to me that I don't know.

I was so stuck in my thoughts and didn't notice the people in front of me. I bumped into someone.

"Oh! sorry." I said.

"Oh... N-no...we're..s-sorry.." One girl said with scared eyes. After they apologize they started running away from me.

Tsk. Again with those eyes.

Why do they looked at me those eye??! Oh right. Because of what happened.

I looked down and hid my face with my hoodie. I didn't want people seeing me and giving me those scared eyes.

I went home. Again I was home alone. My mom and dad are always busy with work. I never get to see them. But whatever. I don't care. I'm used to it.

I laid in bed and put on my head phones. I listen to some Chris Brown songs. And just tried to relax. I closed my eyes then drifted to my thoughts.

Suddenly her smiling face flashed in my mind. It made my heart beat fatser. My eyes shot open. It made me sit up.

"What's wrong with me??" I mumbled to myself.

I continued listening to some music again. 'Take Your Shirt' of was playing. I stood up and just started dancing. Dancing calms me down. Lets me forget my problems.

When I got tired, I laid in bed and closed my eyes. 'Next To You' was playing.

Again Lyra's face flashed in my mind. But this time it was the time she rescued me from the wooden sticks. And then the time when she looked so happy when the skinny dude won the contest.

I didn't notice I was already thinking of her. I was smiling by my self.

My eyes shot open again. I sat up and remove my head phones.

"Uhg." I growled silently. I held my head. "Why do I think of her?"

Maybe it was because she wasn't looking at me with scared or hatred eyes like the others.

I slumped on my bed and covered my face with my hands.

"Uhgg!!! Why'd she had to be so cute and nice to me??" I asked my self.

I looked at the ceiling and just stared at it. I kept thinking of Lyra. She's so nice. And cute.

But then I frowned when I remembered the skinny dudes face.

I should've won the contest. Maybe she'll give me a congratulation kiss too.

I blushed hard.

What am I thinking!?!

Why would I want a kiss from that weird girl?

And did I just call her cute!?!

Uhhg!!!

What is this girl doing to me?!?!

---------

Sorry for the short chapter>.<

Vote and comment pls and thank you!!

Thanks for reading!!^^