What's Going on??

When I went to my room. Tiron just got out of the shower. He was just wearing a towel covering his lower parts. His abs were showing my face began to turn red yet again. He really had a nice body.

"Pervert!" Tiron scoffed. I got out of my daze and felt embarrassed.

"Get out!" I shouted. "And wear something!!"

Tiron just laughed and went out. I went to take a bath. While I was taking a shower I kept on thinking what Ian meant when he said " there will be more of that to come?" Maybe it his way of saying thank you? I shook my head. I didn't want to think about it much. I was already feeling sleepy. After I took a bath I got into my pj s.

When I got out from the bath room, Tiron was laying on my bed. "Hey!" He said smiling.

I laid next to him and cuddle Ian bear. "I'm really tired.." We were facing each other though.

"But I still haven't given you my gift." Tiron said.

"Just give it to me tomorrow." I told him closing my eyes.

Tiron became silent a few minutes. "I'll just give it now." He whispered.

Suddenly Tiron kissed me on the forehead then he move to my cheeks. I was too tired to react. And I think he thought I was already asleep. He was my best friend I think it was normal.

"Goodnight... Happy birthday.... Thanks for everything.. I really hope you'd look at me for once..." He whispered

I felt his arm pulling me close to him. And the next thing I knew I was already sleeping.

But before that I can't help but think.

What wrong with everyone?!

Why do they keep on kissing me??

And what does he mean notice him?

--------------

Sorry very short chapter.