Jawn Ha

It was the third day of the school festival and Ian was helping with his class. His class was doing a host cafe. It was were the customer gets to pick a guy from the class to serve them. And let me tell you a lot of girls were picking Ian. Which really pisses me off.

I was walking around the festival when I suddenly bumped into a guy.

"Oh I'm sorry.." I looked up to see a guy wearing a cap. He looked foreign.

"It's alright." He said smiling. He had such a big smile. I could hardly see his eyes when he was smiling. Which made me giggle.

"Oh! Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Oh! Su-Sure!" I stuttered.

"Do you know a guy named Ian Eastwood?" He asked it made me smile. I knew it. He's one of Ian's friends.

"Yeah I know him. I could take you to him if you want." I offered.

"That'd be great! Thanks!!" He said smiling again. And again it made me giggle. "I'm Jawn Ha btw!" He said

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lyra Melboury." I saw him grin but I didn't mind it much. I took him to where Ian's host club was.

When we entered. A lot of girls were flocking over Ian. A few minutes our eyes met and he went to were I was.

"Lyra!!" He said then gave me hug. I felt the glares of all the girls there. I was feeling a bit shy. But too and girlies!! Ian's mine!!

"Ian my man!!" Jawn Ha said from behind.

Ian eyes grew wide. "Jawn Ha!?!? No way!!" He said then gave him a big hug. They were smiling at each other it made me happy seeing Ian meet one of his friend again.

"Can I take a break?" Ian asked his classmates. Then All the girls started complaining. But Ian's classmate agreed to give him a break.

We went outside and Ian and his friend were talking. Then Ian looked at me then pulled me close to him.

"This is Lyra! My girlfriend." Ian said. I blushed hard and just looked down.

"I know! HAhha" Jawn Ha said. There he goes again with his big smile.

"Why don't we hang out? The three of us I mean." Jawn Ha said.

Ian agreed to it and drag me with him. We went all around the festival. And people were all having fun so did the three of us.

"I'll just go to the CR ok?" Ian said.

It was just me and Jawn Ha. It was silent for a minute, but then Jawn Ha spoke.

"So! Lyra! How are you and Ian?" He asked.

I blushed a little. "It's good." I said. He chuckled and continued asking questions.

"So! Who confessed? Have you guys kissed yet? Do you love him? What are your plans? Had your first date yet?"

He was asking so many question I didn't know what to answer first.

"Uhm... I.. Uh.." I was feeling shy. Good thing before he could asked another question Ian came back.

"What's up?" Ian asked

"Ohh nothing just chatting with Lyra." Jawn Ha said grinning. I just smiled na nodded.

We spent the whole day together. We went to the garden of the school to relax. We sat on the grass. Jawn Ha went to the CR. it was just me and Ian.

Ian yawned.

"Tired?" I asked looking at him.

"*yawn* yeah a little." He said rubbing his eyes.

"I thought you'd be happy. Girls were flocking all over you." I covered my mouth immediately. I didn't mean to say that. I was just a bit angry. And jealous.

Ian looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Aww!! You jealous? Haha come on you know you're the only girl I like." Ian said. I blushed a little. Then I saw Ian looking sleepy.

"Why don't you take a nap?" I asked.

He then laid his head on my lap. It made me jump a little. But when I saw his sleeping face it made me calm down. I watched him sleep when suddenly Jawn Ha came back.

He saw that Ian was sleeping. He took out his phone from his pocket and laid on the grass next to Ian. He held his phone up facing him and smiled. He was taking a picture of him and Ian. But Ian was sleeping. Weird.

"Hehe!"

"Why'd you take a picture of Ian sleeping?" I asked.

"It's fun! *smiles* I always do it with everyone." He said smiling big. Again I wasn't able to see his eyes anymore. It made me giggle.

"You're funny." I said silently so Ian won't wake up.

"I know! Hehe anyway... Take care of Ian alright? I can see he's really happy with you." Jawn Ha said sounding caring.

It made me blush and happy that he really cared for Ian.

I looked back at Ian and brush my hand in his hair.

"I will." I said back to Jawn Ha.

We rested at the garden for a while and when Ian woke up it was already night time. He took me home and Jawn Ha stayed with Ian.

When I got home Ian gave me a slight kiss on the lips. Jawn Ha whistled and made Ian glare at him.

I just smiled and went inside.

That's how the school Festival ended.