RUN!

As soon as Mikey finished what he finally called it, Leo and Donnie jumped out. I jumped out, grabbing Mikey’s hand and dragging him out. Naomi tried to get out, but tripped on a trash bag. Raph jumped out and offered his hand to her. She didn’t really have time to think, so she took it and hopped out.

“Let’s go!” Naomi called, running off with Raph behind her.

We all grouped up with Donnie and Leo and started running away as the Stockman Pod came after us.

“The Stockman Pod is right on top of us!” Mikey cried.

“Stop calling him that!” Raph snapped. “That’s a stupid name!”

“Split up!” Leo said. “He can’t follow us all.”

“No way!” Mikey whined. “He’s going to follow me!”

“Why would he follow you?” Leo asked.

“He’s Mikey!” Naomi said from beside Raph.

“They always follow me!” Mikey answered.

“Stop being paranoid and just do it!” Leo ordered.

The next corner, Raph and Naomi turned right. After that, Donnie went on a left on a street and Leo skipped a street before turning left at the next one, leaving Mikey and me with the Stockman Pod.

“AH!” Mikey cried. “I told you he was going to follow me!”

We ran together, trying to figure out ways to get rid of him. Mikey jumped on a carousel and I avoided it as Baxter picked it up and tossed it at me. “Ah!”

“Mikito!” Mikey called, “This way!”

Mikey ran own a street with me right on his heels. A pizza delivery guy passed the road ahead of us.

“Pizza? All right!” Mikey smiled.

“Now’s not the time for that, Mikey!” I tried as Mikey jumped over to the guy, took all four boxes off the cart and threw it at the Stockman Pod.

“Hot cheese!” Mikey called out.

It hit the window where Baxter’s head was seen. He stopped and Mikey grabbed my hand and we ran under him and to the sewer cap below his feet. Baxter looked around for us and I closed the cap.

Everyone was looking for us below and we grouped together, retreating to the lair.

“Shh, guys.” Leo whispered. “Don’t wake him up.”

“Like we’d want to.” Naomi growled.

“I’m not making any noise.” Mikey muttered.

“Don’t talk!” Leo shushed. “Quiet…”

“Shh!” Donnie said as the lights flickered on.

Splinter and Mii-wa were watching us walk in.