Plan Three- It Works

And again, we sit and think. Our brains were coming up with the most weird ways just to get out. I thought that maybe we can shrink and sneak out. Naomi pointed out we don’t have anything that could shrink us. Then Naomi thought about becoming a shadow and sneak out. I said we don’t have anything to change us.

But that idea combined used the idea for us to just sneak out. We both said it at the same time and then I started laughing. Naomi looked at me weirdly.

I started thinking about how we couldn’t just figure that out in the first place.

“Now how come we couldn’t think of that before all of those weird ideas…” Naomi muttered, getting up and putting her staff in it’s slot on the back of her shell. Looking at her shocked, she felt my gaze and looked at me. I think she knew what I was thinking because she then said, “I’m not a mind reader.”

“Oh, sure.” I said sarcastically. “Because you always know what I’m thinking.”

She glanced at me then started to head out.

“Hey, wait up!” I whispered urgently, getting up and chasing after her.

We both went up after Sensei’s light went out. Naomi moved the cap and we climbed out. She replaced it silently.

“Now.” I said, clapping my hands together. “Let’s find the Turtles.”