Plan Two- Epic Fail

Well, now we were racking our brains for another idea. Naomi suddenly gasped as I was about to give up.

“We clean up around the lair.” she said. “Sensei will allow us then to go up because we were so good.”

“What’s in it for us if she doesn’t let us up?” I asked.

Naomi hadn’t thought that far by the looks of it. “I don’t know… It’s worth a shot, though, right?”

I sighed, “Sure, why not.”

Naomi nods and heads off, coming back with a busted broom and some old dusting tools. She gave me the dusting tools. I think she kept the broom because it had a long handle, sort of like a staff.

She started sweeping around, looking at Sensei expectantly occasionally. I started dusting a few shelves and whatnot. Sensei continued reading whatever she was reading.

She got up and looked at us, “I know what you’re up to and you’re not getting ungrounded. I’m going got bed. Good night.”

I turned to Naomi who was looking at me. “ I knew that she wouldn’t let us go!”

Naomi blinked at my sudden outburst. “You should be talking. Your plan worked even less!”

“I. Will. Point. At. You.” I said slowly.

Turning around, Naomi ran off with the broom with me chasing after her. I saw her toss the broom and get out her staff. She turned and faced me, twirling her staff. I sighed and we both walked into the dojo again to think of something.