Better Not Find Out...

When we swam into the lair, nobody was there. Leo was in first and sighed out in relief.

“Alright, we made it home.” Raph smiled.

“Shh!” Leo said. “Two a.m.!”

“And Splinter’s still asleep.” Mikey smiled. Raph took his skateboard, smirked then threw it off someplace. “This is epic.” Mikey said, looking over at me.

“It’s not epic.” Leo countered. “It was a really bad idea.”

“No it wasn’t.” Raph and Naomi said. Raph looked at Naomi before flipping over to a seat and relaxing happily with his hands behind his head. “We got out there and stomped a sleezeball, so what’s the problem?”

I looked over at Mikey as he began freaking out. Walking over to him, I asked, “What’s wrong?”

“I lost the T-Pod!” Mikey whispered.

Gasping, I saw Naomi look over at us. Mikey casually walked away and I tried to get away from Naomi’s reach, but it was too late. As I tried taking a step, she grabbed the back of my shell and brought me toward her a Donnie and Leo walked off.

“What was that about?” Naomi asked.

“Mikey lost the T-Pod.” I explained.

Naomi backed up and thought about what I said. She was looking at the ground in thought before looking back at me, “Don’t tell anyone. And act normal.”