Boom Goes Naomi

Naomi marched past the few that was watching her run after Raph. Donnie even came up, wondering what the heck was wrong. He stepped back as he saw Raph’s Sais in her hands gripped tight in her hands. We watched her stomp in the dojo after she snatched her bent staff up.

“I think you should get her a limited-time replacement, Donnie.” Leo said.

“Why?” Donnie asked.

“Splinter’s in there. If he sees her with Raph’s Sais, he’ll… Yeah. Just get a stick staff just in case.”

Donnie nodded and went back in his area and came back out with a different stick staff from his own as Raph came in from the tracks. He was dirty and a little beat up. Naomi really can pack a punch.

“How?” Raph whimpered.

“What?” I asked. “The staff bending?”

“Naomi took your Sais?” Leo went next.

“She really beat you?” Donnie after.

“Or the fact you ran away like a girl yourself?” Mikey chuckled.

Raph shook his head and went into the kitchen. We all laughed as he walked past. That’s what Raph gets for messing with Naomi’s staff.

“Yah!” I heard Naomi cry then I saw her flying out of the dojo, smacking into a back wall. She slid slowly down, her head bumping against the floor. “Oi…” she didn’t have the Sais.

Splinter comes out with the two Sais. “Raphael!” he called out. Raph comes out with Spike back on his shoulder. “Here.”

“Thank you, Sensei.” Raph smiles, bowing.

Naomi rolled off the wall and got up, rubbing the top of her head. “What about my weapon?”

Donnie smiled and came up to her, but dropped the smile as Naomi glared at him. He offered her the stick staff. “Here?”

She snatched it out of his hands, feeling around for something. It was the blade button hidden under the cloth that was wrapped in the middle of the staff. Smiling, she retracted it again.

Mii-wa came out. “Naomi, that staff will only be for a few days, okay?”

“Aye, Sensei.” Naomi bowed.

“Hey guys!” April calls out. She comes in with a few more pizza boxes. “More pizza!”

“Yay!”