You Get A Big Idea

Naomi growled and started at the group. She got out her staff and flipped over the roof. There was two who were dressed different so I think that they were leading the group to fight the Turtles.

The ninjas headed down where the Turtles were, but Naomi and I started fighting the one that had a weird hairdo. Naomi took the one with spikes on his shoulders and a metal mask on.

She blocked almost every hit. Until she blocked one hit, but then the guy came around with a big kick to her stomach. I heard her groan and then fell off the roof.

“Naomi!” I cried, slashing out at the guy. He got on his hands and spun around, kicking out with his legs. My double swords were knocked out of hands and he kicked me off the roof, following Naomi. “Oof!”

“Naomi and Mikito?” I heard Leo ask.

Getting up, Naomi pointed at the roof as the two leaders came down, “Look out!”

The two landed and Naomi grabbed her staff that had landed beside her. She started at the spiked-shoulder guy and she dodged a blow that was meant for her head, but she got kicked away again. Naomi landed on her shell against the opposite wall.

“Naomi!” Raph called out. Everyone sort of paused. I glanced at Raph and the others. Leo, Donnie, and Mikey were all looking at Raph with the same expression. He ran over to Naomi and helped her up.

I found one of my swords lying on the ground in between a few ninjas that Donnie and Leo were fighting off. I rolled over and raised my sword in time as a ninja took a strike at me. Quickly, I kicked out at their feet to counter their attack. They fell and I flipped over him

Soon, we heard police sirens going off. The bad ninjas stopped and followed their leaders off. We jumped up to our own roofs. I found my other sword and returned it to it’s sheath were the other one was.

The cops came and we all took off quickly.