Summer

It was really hard for me to sleep any night at all. I just kept on remembering Ian's kiss. I know it was just a kiss on the cheeks but still. It was Ian who kissed me. I felt my face blush. Just thinking about it.

When I got to the studio Ian wasn't there. Usually his bag would be there, but today it wasn't. I went to class instead.

"Class this will be the last meeting for this year for you guys. So I guess we have nothing else to talk about. Have fun with your summer." Said the professor. Everyone cheered and said goodbye to our professor.

Thank God I didn't fail any of my classes. The school sent us home early. But I still haven't seen Ian. Wonder why.

"Lyra!" I turned around to see Ian running towards me.

"Ian!" I felt my face blush again. I suddenly remembered the kiss the other night.

"Hey!! How was your grade? Did you have may failings?" Ian asked.

"It's fine. I didn't fail anything." I said. Ian looked fine. He didn't even blush. Is it just me or was the kiss part just a dream?

"So.. About last night..." Ian started to fidget. He was scratching his head and there it was... Ian was blushing.

"I'm sorry if I.... You know... Kissed you....I just... Wanted to thank you for everything...." Ian looked at me to see my reaction.

I snapped out of my gaze. "Oh!! That??! It's fine!!!" I said too loud. I felt embarrassed. My face turning red again.

Ian smiled and patted me on the shoulder. Ian took me home.

"So! What are your plans for the summer?" Ian asked.

"Don't know yet...you?" I said

"Hm.. Dance? Think of a new choreo?" Ian said and smiled. I smiled back.

We were in front of my house. Ian leaned in closer his hand againts the front door. And I was leaning back at the door.

"Soo.. Again.. Sorry about the kiss..you know.. With the cheeks... And... Forehead..."

"I already said its alri- Wait! Forehead??" I stared at him. He moved back and started scratching his head again. He began blushing too.

"Oh!! Well..the time when you were... Drunk? Christmas eve?.. When you fell asleep...you just looked so cute and peaceful...I couldn't help my self.. I kissed you at the forehead.." He said blushing so much. " sorry..."

It wasn't a dream!! He did kiss me!! I was just starring at him. Blushing a little.

"Wh- Why did you... kiss me?" I muttered at him. My face became hot.

"I... I...."

The door opened before Ian could finish.

"Lyra!! Youre home early. Oh! Ian!! Hi!!"

"Hey auntie...uhm I better get going... See you Lyra.." He said and gave a half smile. But he was still blushing. And he left.

"Bye Ian!!" My mom shouted.

I turned around to face my mom.

"Thanks a lot mom!!" Sarcastically speaking.

"What did I do??"

I went straight to my room. And took a shower.

What was Ian going to say?