Chapter 50

Aurélia

"Uh Aurélia, that corset is literally pulled up to your eyebrows." Liyah chokes back a laugh. "I'm going to hurt you." I struggle to get the words out.

Apparently to be on theme I had to put on a corset to make the dress look right. When i said I didn't really know how, the stylist took matters into her own hands.

"Alright that's enough." I reach behind me and untie the laces holding up the corset. Air floods my lungs as the corset drops. "I'm sorry, I'm not wearing that." I kick it to the side and pick up my dress.

"Anyways, guess what I heard?" She pushes my dress aside. "What?" I respond backing away from her slightly.

"Marco and Alex are going to be there and girl I bet they're planning something." She warns. "Well if they wanna try anything, they better be prepared for what Silas is gonna do." Silas is growing just as aggravated as Marco, and I'm sure he's got something in stow for him if he tries anything.

"Ooo girl, we did it again!" Liyah yells excitedly as we stand it front of the mirror.

Aurélia's dress:

 "Zara and Amina really can't come?" I sigh thinking of how cute we would've all four looked

"Zara and Amina really can't come?" I sigh thinking of how cute we would've all four looked. "Nope, Silas isn't trying to bring to many people." She explains.

Or, he needs them for something else. "Alright, let's go. I bet Silas and Spencer have been waiting for us," I giggle.

Silas

I look at my watch as my finger taps nervously against the couch arm. "Dude chill, what's got you so worked up?" Spencer asks as he observes my hand. "I don't know, maybe I don't really feel like attending this event when that stupid fuck who keeps trying to kidnap my girl is also in attendance." He rolls his eyes at my answer.

"We've got everything ready for him. If that bastard tries anything, hell be dealt with." If he tries anything. No, I'm getting him one way or another tonight.

"We're ready!" Aurélia calls in a sing-song tone as her and Aaliyah exit the room. As I watch her turn the corner and reveal her dress, my heart flutters. Flutters.

I'm not one with words, but she can only be described as ethereal. I love her face, her hair, her- everything.

A smile tugs at my lips as she reaches the bottom of the stairs. "Penso di essermi semplicemente innamorato, di nuovo." I whisper as my hands find her hips.

( I think I just fell in love, again. )

"What does that mean?" She smiles softly as she places a kiss on my cheek. My eyes can't find a place to focus, analyzing her face. I wish I could take a screenshot with my eyes and always have her in my vision. That's not weird.