- Chapter 38 -

^
Travel vibes ??

Aurélia

"Bellezza dorata, wake up," Silas gently shakes me awake. "Mm," I blink my eyes open, confused by the lack of sunlight. "Silas, what time is it?" I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"It's 5am," he keeps his voice low. "What did you wake me up so early for?" I question. I mean, I'm a morning person but not this early for no reason.

"I told you I wanted to take you on a date, it's a bit bigger than that but it's a surprise, just trust me," he stands up out of the bed. He comes around the bed and picks me up.

He carries me into the bathroom, setting me down on the counter as he turns the shower on. What in the world could we possibly be doing that requires us up and ready this early?

"Come on," Silas gestures to the shower. I hop off the counter and undress myself slowly before entering the shower. I stand in front of the water with my eyes closed, the pressured pellets hitting my face.

I feel Silas as he washes my body, his hands running from my back to my chest. Once he's done washing me and himself, he turns off the water stepping out of the shower.

He wraps a towel around me, pulling me out. I manage to dry myself. He leads me back to the room, allowing me to get dressed myself.

As I fix my hair up into a ponytail, I observe Silas rolling suitcases out of the closet

As I fix my hair up into a ponytail, I observe Silas rolling suitcases out of the closet. "Silas, where are we going? I haven't packed for anything," I start but he cuts me off.

"I told you it's a surprise, I packed for you," he reassures before rolling the suitcases out of the room and down the stairs. Weird.. I get no details. "Get Mars," he calls from downstairs.

I do as he says, going into his room and grabbing him from his cage. "Morning," I kiss his head as he falls back asleep in my arms. I grab his cage and carefully slide him in.

I walk down the stairs and out the front door, Silas watching for me. "Let's go," he nods his head toward the car.

-

We arrive at Spencer's house within 10 minutes. "What are we doing here?" I say confused. "Mars is gonna stay here while we're gone, don't worry it won't be long," he informs me.

Liyah comes running out the door in her pj shorts and a baggy t-shirt I assume is Spencer's. "Don't worry Réli, he's safe with me and lily. Have fun," she winks at me before quickly making her way back inside.

Alright so everyone knows what's going on but me. Whatever. I lean over onto Silas shoulder and chest and watch the sunrise as we ride down the roads.