- Chapter 4 -

Aurélia

"Aurélia were you just talking to who I think you where just talking to?" Nico says walking up to me.

"if you mean the owner of this place and the boss, then yes." I try to get back to doing what I was doing.

"what did you say to him? He looks pissed off" he looks at me nervously.

"all I really said was that he had good smelling breath." I lie.

"Why don't I believe you?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"fine. What I really said if he needs to shut up and that his breath stinks. But I didn't even say it in English so we're good." I tell him the truth.

"Don't get in trouble with him Aurélia. Seriously he's very dangerous." Nico says sounding more serious than before.

"He's the Head of the Italian Mafia and if you start to get on his nerves, then it wouldn't end good for you Aurélia." Does he seriously think it's true? Is it true? If I read it and Nico said it then it's probably true. Silas is the Head of The Italian Mafia. That's quiet the Information to take in. Why was I so rude to him? Because he was rude to me. Okay but like he could kill me. He still didn't have to be a dick. "Aurélia? Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah I get it. I'll be more careful Nico I promise."
I tell him to ease his mind. I'll be more careful but I won't take it if Silas is rude to me for no reason. But at the same time, I'm not trying to die. If I died, then I escaped my dad for nothing.

"You can go home now Aurélia" Nico says sounding more calm now. "Okay. Good night Nico" I said smiling at him as I left.

-

"Aurélia. I think you should get up now, it almost 2pm" I hear Camilla saying. I'm barely awake and don't plan to get up right now.

"Camilla I had a long shift let me sleep" I say starting to drift off again.

"No! I let you sleep this late please get up. I'm bored here." She pleads.

"why don't you call Kimora and talk to her?" I ask trying to keep her from making me get up.

"I have work again today and I need all my rest." I add. "Fine, I'll call Kimora connasse!"

(Bitch)

Now I can't go back to sleep. And my sister talks even louder in French than she does english. "ouais je suis coincé ici avec cette connasse," I hear Camilla say making me sit up.

"JE NE SUIS PAS UNE CONNASSE, TU ES UNE CONNASSE!" I scream at her sticking my tongue out then she rolls her eyes in return.

(Yeah I'm stuck here with this bitch || I'm no bitch your a bitch,)

I get up out of my bed and decide to change and go out just to get out of the hotel. I comb my hair then wet it to make it easier to style after that I put it in a high ponytail. I do my make-up routine and put on my outfit, grab my purse, and go.

Aurélia's outfit:

When I'm actually out of my room I have no idea what I want to do

When I'm actually out of my room I have no idea what I want to do. I decide that I'll figure it out after I head to the cafe to get something to eat. When I get there I order the same thing I had the first time I came here, a donut and an iced coffee. You know lots of people think glazed donuts are simple and boring but there like my favorite food ever well, donuts in general.

"A little late to be eating breakfast don't you think?" I hear from behind me. And guess what? It's that same deep voice from the night before at work. It's freaking Silas! Here we go.

"No. I think that breakfast is the best meal of the day so it doesn't matter when you eat it." I tell him not bothering to look up.

"interesting, but I disagree." What the fuck? What do you mean you disagree? Who doesn't love to eat donuts and waffles and pancakes and French toast??

Just when I thought he had nothing else to say to me he had the audacity to sit down. "So tell me Aurélia, what else is special about you?" He question catches me off guard. What is special about me? I mean, I like space and art and my dad is a drunk and my mom is a crackhead. What could I say?

"I have a lot of siblings" I say in a low voice. That's so boring honestly but what could I say?

"There has to be more to you than that? What do you like?" He continues questioning me.

Why is he even taking to me? "I like space I guess," you guess? I sound so stupid.

"hm, space is pretty cool I guess," I'm so over this. "Why are you even talking to me?" I ask him. "Is it so wrong to get to know your employees?"

"Do you stop all you employees you see in public you know talk to them?"

"No, I guess not."

"Then why me?"

"Well because we got off to a rough start."

"That's why? Really?"

"Would you like it better if I said it's because your pretty Aurélia?" He tell me with a smirk. He thinks I'm pretty? Why am I worried about this?

"No. I'll accept your first answer."

His phone starts ringing. "Ciao?" He says. So he speaks a different language too? That's cool I guess.
"loro cosa?!" He kind of yells. Sheesh what's got him mad? Mafia stuff? Probably. "Giuro su Dio che quando metterò le mani su di loro taglierò loro tutte le dita e li darò da mangiare!" Goodness he sounds serious. "Sarò lì tra un minuto. Bene. ciao."

(Hello || they what? || I swear to God when I get my hands on them I will cut off all their fingers and feed them || I'll be there in a minute. Good. Bye.)

"I've got to go unfortunately." He says sounding pissed off.

"Ok Au revoir Bossman. That means bye incase you wanted to know." I try to lighten the mood. He surprisingly smiles.

"Au revoir, bella ragazza" he says on his way out the door. Hm he's nicer when he's not at work that for sure. Also who's Bella?

(Bye || bye || beautiful girl)

-

Word count: 1,084