- chapter 20 -

Aurélia

"Stop! Just shut up!" She screams at me as I cry. I pull myself into the corner of my room. "Just stop! I wish you would just be quiet Mia!" She's crying to. "I hate you, I hate you so much I hate you," she drops to the ground.

"It's your fault, Josh hates me! He thinks I'm ugly. He thinks young girls like you are beautiful. It's your fault he doesn't think I'm beautiful. You bitch!" She grabs pieces of broken glass and throws them at me.

I flinch as it hits me in the face right under my eye and scratches me, starting the blood. I cover my ears and rock myself back and forth as she continues. She gets up and comes closer, hovering over me.

"If I didn't have you, I'd still be the one he loves! Your a whore and I hate you and you need to know that I hate you. Don't even forget it. I do not love you, and neither does he. He just thinks your tempting, you wanted him to do this you lustful brat." She spits on me.

"Mommy stop it please, I love you, I don't love him I'm sorry! This is my fault please stop I'm sorry," I beg. Her eyes fill with rage seeing me crying. She picks up glass from the floor and scratches me with it.

"You don't deserve this beauty, your a wolf in sheep's clothing," she says angrily. I hate myself. I hate Mia. I hate my stupid face, I hate my ugly body, I hate that dumb dress. I hate myself and I hate everything and I hate everyone and I hate this all and I want to be dead. I want Mia to be dead. Be. dead. Be. Dead. Be. Dead.

"Aurélia, what's going on?" Silas asks me at I rock myself back and forth in the corner of his room.

"Stop," I say breathing heavily. My chest is moving so fast, I can't seem to keep air in my lungs.

"Please stop, I'm not Mia," I rest my face on my arms  and try to hide from this. I don't want this.

"Who's Mia?" Silas rubs my arms. "Aurélia, it's okay I'm right here," he tries to comfort me.

"Mia is dead. Please stop!" I scream. Why won't she leave me alone I didn't do it I didn't do it Mia did it I'm not her she's dead.

"Camilla!" I hear Silas yell running out of his room.

Camilla walks into the room. "Aurélia," she says sitting next to me. "Elle ne s'arrêtera pas s'il te plaît, je ne l'ai pas fait," I whisper.

( She won't stop please, I didn't, )

"C'est bon, tu ne l'as pas fait, elle est partie." Camilla says rubbing my back. I slowly start to calm down, my breath coming back to me. I wipe my face and look around, remembering where I am.

( It's okay, you didn't do it, she's gone. )

"Are you okay?" Camilla asks hugging me.

"Yes I'm sorry I got you all worried," I say standing. "It's okay Aurélia. Really you know I wasn't sleep anyways," she says looking at me.

"Go back to bed," I tell her. She leaves and I turn to now face Silas.

"Are you okay Aurélia? Do you need to be alone?" He says worried.

"No it's okay, I just want you to lay with me," I grab his hand and pull him into the bed.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. "If you okay answering, who's Mia?" He asks. I take a deep breath and remind myself that I'm okay and that he's here's with me.