- Chapter 30 -

Aurélia

I pull him in for a kiss, holding his face. "By the way, my parents are having a party tomorrow, they want you and me to come," he says breaking the kiss.

"Not really a party, more like a dinner. Elliot and Ryan and Marcus and Spencer will be there, Zara and Amina and Aaliyah too," he says nervously.

"Silas, I'll come you don't have to work to convince me," I giggle seeing him nervous. "I love your laugh, and your voice, and your face," he says leaning into me.

"So what time are we going?" I say trying to continue the conversation. "3pm," he mumbles kissing on my neck. "Okay Silas, I'm tired," I yawn.

"Okay, let me change you bandage first before you go to sleep," he grabs my arm and pulls me into the bathroom.

-

Me and the girls are all sitting in my bedroom getting ready for the big dinner. Well, it's not really big for anyone but me.

"Don't worry Réli, Silas parents are so nice," Liyah reassures me. "I know they are, well, I've only spoken to them once over the phone before Silas birthday, that does not help. Swear I'm gonna throw up if I say some stupid shit," I hold my stomach.

"We'll all be there with you, we can help you out don't worry," Amina smiles at me. "Plus, Sof can help. I know you haven't talked to her to much but she's taken a liking to you, her brother doesn't date much so you know," Zara says doing her makeup.

"Guys, I thought this was going to be less formal," I ask seeing what Liyah picked for me to wear. "Well, come on now you know how rich people are," she says.

Amina's dress

Liyah's dress

Liyah's dress