- Chapter 5 -

Aurélia

Ever since I left the cafe I've been in a slightly better mood. It's nice that I see Silas can be nice after all. Makes my heart warm. He makes your p- maybe I should stop thinking about Silas considering I'll see him soon anyways.

I'm feeling better about working today since I now know that Silas isn't going to kill me for being rude to him yesterday. Hopefully he's not feeling mad about whatever he had to deal with from his phone call. Seemed to piss him off a lot.

"So what do you want for dinner tonight?" I question Camilla.

"You already know what I'm about to say." She looks at me. I do know what she's about to say and we aren't getting it.

"McDonald's." We say at the same time except I say it in disgust and she says it excitedly. "If you want McDonald's Uber it here yourself I'm not getting anything to eat." I tell her heading off the the shower considering it's now 7:55pm and my shift starts are 9 like yesterday.

Once I get out of the shower I start to do my same routine as always, first my hair which I decide to leave all down this time. My curls fall down my back all the way to right above my butt. Then I do my same makeup routine as always. I pick something to wear and get dressed. You know what sucks? Working at a bar, it benefits me to wear skimpy clothes but I always get cold.

Aurélia's outfit:

It's now 8:55pm and I walk to the bar

It's now 8:55pm and I walk to the bar. When I get into the bar I see Nico and walk right up to him. "How's my protector?" I joke talking about what he said to me last night.

"Not to bad tonight." He tells me continuing his work. "How about I teach you the rules of the games tonight so you can work other there?" He says pointing to the games in the left corner of the bar.

"Sure,why not?" I shrug coming around the bar.

-

Nico shows me the games and tells me the rules for each of them before customers start pouring in. I notice that all the people heading for the game tables are older looking man around there 40s-60s. Except for one man, Silas.

Once a table is filled and it looks as the game is starting I head over to the table. "Hello gentlemen. What can I get for you all tonight?" I say with a smile on my face and on my very best behavior.

"How about you get me your number sweetheart?" The man closest to me says. How original. I chuckle.

"maybe if your lucky, for now what would you like to drink?" I say. He'll never get lucky enough.

"Come on darling, why don't you just tell me now?" He says grabbing a handful of my ass and smirking.

"Sir please don't touch me." I say feeling uncomfortable now. The other men around the table start to chuckle and ooo seeing me reject the one touching me.

"Don't be a bitch, you know you like it." He's kind of annoyed now and he pulls me closer. In this moment I don't really know what to do.

Before I can do anything someone from behind me grabs the man arm, twists in behind the man back and stands him up. "She said don't touch her stronzo. Now get the fuck out of my bar." It was Silas! Thank god him. He lets go of the man's arm and has two security guards pull the man out.

(Asshole)

"Thank you Silas." I say "I am really very grateful." I sound like a damsel in distress, to be honest I could've handled that myself but the boss doing it makes it better.

"It was nothing, don't think too much of it." He says coldly then starts walking away from me.

That's weird. He's probably a little tense from earlier. Anyways after that I don't feel like serving tables anymore so I go behind the bar. "What was all that?" Nico asked once I reached the bar.

"Oh well, that guy was touching me so Silas got rid of him." I say. What's so weird about that?

"I've just never seen Silas act like that for anyone that's all." So, is he the type of guy to only help girls he finds attractive or something, because I don't mess with that.

"Well maybe he hasn't had to." I try and reason not wanting Silas to be one of those guys.

"Aurélia, I've seen servers get grabbed many times before trust me there's been plenty of times. He's never really been around here though so I guess your right." Okay, he doesn't see it. That also leads to think about what Nico is doing in that situation.

I start to help Nico was cups. This night seemed very busy for the games and not so much the bar, but then again the games were always popular. Just extra popular tonight. I decide to take a seat since I have nothing to do.

All of the sudden I see a large group of unfamiliar men walk and and they all pull something out- GUNS. Before I can blink, they start shooting people in the bar! Nico grabs me and pulls me under with him since I hadn't moved. All I hear from under Is a bunch of shoots and screams. What the fuck is happening?!

-

Word count: 924