- Chapter 6 -

Aurélia

"What the hell is going on?!" I whisper-yell at Nico.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?! ITS A FUCKING SURPRISE PARTY BITCH! NO THE PLACE IS GETTING SHOT UP!" He full on yells at me. Geez fucks wrong with him? Well, he job is getting shot up so..

"s'il vous plait laissez le seigneur me protéger moi et les gens dans ce bar" I said praying.

(Please let the lord protect me and the people in this bar.)

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Nico interrupts me.

"Shut the hell up! I trying to protect us!" I hit his arm and then finish praying.

"What did you even just say?" He continues to yell at me.

"First of all, stop yelling at me please! I'm sensitive. And secondly, I said for the lord to protect us and this bar." I tell him.

"God I hope we don't die" he adds.

Finally the shots come to a stop. Me and Nico slowly stand up and look around. All the random men are dead along with some of the old people. Standing is a couple men and Silas who have guns and are turned way from me and Nico. The horrible scene in front of me left me speechless. Tens of bodies covered in bullet holes on the ground. I cover my mouth with my hand to keep me from screaming. Silas slowly turns around and makes eye contact with me. "Fuck." He whispers loudly.

"What in the hell just happened?" Nico sighed with relief that the shooting was over.

"Um.. bar shooting. I think those guys were looking for one of those old men." Silas tells us. I don't think that the truth but it's none of my business.

"Okay but that doesn't explain why you guys have guns." They turn there attention too me.

"Safety." Safety my ass.

-

I'm back at the hotel now. I've changed into a large t-shirt and some shorts and got into my bed ready to end this day already. I close my eyes and quickly drift off to sleep. "Why the fuck did you do that?!" He screamed at me swinging his leather belt.

"I'm sorry! I'm really, really daddy." I try and plead. "Don't fucking call me that. Your not worthy to be my daughter. He swings the belt at me again. Over and over and over and-

I jerk up from my sleep tears running down my face. I cover my mouth so that Camilla wouldn't hear me. It was a stupid dream about my dad. In the dream I was ten years old. I was in trouble because I hadn't eaten all day for doing something bad yesterday. Even though I couldn't eat my dad went out to my favorite restaurant and bought my sister food. I got really upset about it and I put my hand in her food. My dad got super upset that I though I should have good food but she shouldn't which I didn't think but then he beat me until I passed out. I couldn't go to school for 2 weeks because I was badly bruised.

Now that I was awake I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to take a walk to clear my head. I got up and grabbed my crocs and my coat and headed out the door. I start walking down the sidewalk not knowing where I'm going. I pass up the cafe and head farther down the street. You know, all this though about my dad had actually made me forget about the shooting at the bar. Well now it was on my mind again. Well mostly Silas. I'm still suspicious of him and I think he's lying about those people looking for the old men.

I should get some sunglasses. It would be cool to wear them at night. Make me look cool. I used to wear sunglasses in class when I was in middle school. I was the very cool. I should start being cool again. How long have I been walking? I don't have a watch. I should also get one of those. I spot a bench for me to take a see on. I stop to rest at the bench and pull out my phone which reads 4:53am. I don't even know what time I left my home.

I pull my legs up onto the bench and sit cris cross. I'm quiet tired of walking but I can't stay here too long. One time when I was 7, I tried to run away because my dad said no to McDonald's. So around 1-2am I got up, didn't put my shoes or coat on and just walked out the door. I got scared because a man asked me where my parents were so I ran home. That was back when all I had to worry about was McDonald's.

Still to this day though, I have a love-hate relationship with McDonald's. Either I'm craving kt heavily or it's the mosy disgusting thing to me.

"Aurélia?" Someone in front of me says. Oh my god this stalker.

"Hello Mr.Bossman." I say to Silas who looked like he had been doing some sort of exercise because he was sweaty and he had on only shorts, no shirt. He also had on tennis shoes and wow, I just noticed how big his feet are. You know what they say- the bigger the feet the bigger the di-

"why are you sitting here at-" he stopped to look at his watch "4:57am?" He looked at me questioningly.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said avoiding his question.

"Well I ask first so you have to answer first." He said smirking probably thinking about our first conversation.

I sigh. Dang it he's right. "I had a Nightmare so I decided to go on a walk." I them him truthfully. And guess what he does? Sits down. I'm kind of thankful though because I could use someone to talk to.

"I'm just out here running, you know these muscles aren't all natural." He says smirking then flexing his arms. "What did you have a nightmare about?" He asks me, I think for a minute and then I just say

"it's personal" is all I say.

I wonder if he has siblings like me. "Do you have any siblings?" I say and I guess the question throws him off since it was very random.

"Yeah, I have one. I have a 13 year old sister named Sofia. She thinks she the boss of me." He smiles.

"That's cool. I have a lot of siblings. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. Actually my youngest siblings, one of my sisters and my brother are twins" I miss them.

"How old are all your siblings?" He asks me.
"Actually first, how old are you?" He adds. "I'm 21. My siblings are 23,18,17,15 and 15." He just hods taking in the information.

"Bet you don't get bored often." Well I guess you could say that.

"Actually, I don't see most of them often. Just my sister Camila. She's the one who's 18. We live together, just the two of us." I say feeling kind of sad now.

"that sucks Aurélia. I'm sorry I couldn't go to long without seeing Sof even if she's a pain." I lean closer to him putting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm kinda tired." I say yawning.

"Here, I'll walk you home. Where do you live?" He helps me stand up.

"just at that hotel right there," I point to it down the road.

"You live in a hotel?" He asks me looking kind of concerned.

"Yeah i told you it just me and my sister so you know I have to pay for everything and you should know I don't make too much." He looks at me for a second. He doesn't say anything.

"Let's go," I say wanting to sleep now.

-

Word count: 1,328