- Chapter 13 -

Aurélia

When me and my siblings arrived at Silas house a few weeks ago, I tried to explain to him that we only needed 3 rooms, that we could share, but he insisted that we all have our own rooms because there was plenty of space.

So, even though I felt bad for taking up so much space in his house, we all got our own rooms. He's got other people staying in his house too though. I've been trying to mind my business, but I figured they are like his workers or something.

I've been getting around here fine, except this one girl who seems to have a problem with me, for a reason unknown. She's always looking at me weirdly and making snarky remarks when she sees me alone.

-

I've been talking with Eliza, and shes been playing on getting custody of Kimora and the twins since she'll be out of college soon. She's graduating in May, turning 24 in March.

She's only getting custody of Kimora and the twins because Camilla is graduating also in May and planning to head to college so she won't have to stay with either of us.

It's relief to finally know what's going on, but sometimes I worry what my mom and my dad are going to do, when they are gonna try and make a move for my siblings. Also, I want to make us take the least amount of space in Silas's house as possible.

"Good morning," I Smile at him as he walks in the kitchen.

"Morning." He says without looking up at me.

"Is the whole arrangement been okay for you guys?" He asks, referring to me and my siblings rooms.

"Yeah, it's been great thank you." I say genuinely. "Good." He picks up a cup of coffee and starts out of the kitchen.

"Are you busy today?" I stop him.

"Depends, why?" He stops and looks at me.

"Well, I just wanted to like, take you out to eat or something to thank you for letting us stay here," I really want to show my appreciation, I can't do much like afford to be giving him money at this point, I can at least treat him to some food.

"Aurélia, are you trying to take me on a date?" He smirks at me.

"No, it's just a thank you," I say a little flustered.

"When?" He asks. I look down at my phone to check the time. It's around 11:30am right now.

"Well, maybe in like 30 minutes? I want us to be able to have some time but I have to be here when my siblings get off school." I think about how much time we'll have.

"Alright, I'll be in my car, the Ferrari you like in 30 minutes," he walks out of the kitchen. I try and quickly finish up what I'm doing so I can hurry and do my hair and get changed.

I quickly put my hair in a half up half down style, and look through my closet to find a simple but cute outfit. Once I get dressed, I touch up my makeup a little bit, and before I know it, it's time for us to go.

 Once I get dressed, I touch up my makeup a little bit, and before I know it, it's time for us to go