- Chapter 15 -

Silas

Here I am once again, desperately kissing Aurélia as I hold her waist, keeping her in the rhythm of my choosing on top of my car. She lets em take most of the lead, melting into me.

She takes like vanilla and pure sex, an addicting taste that hasn't left my memory since we first touched. I feel her soft glossy lips moving against mine, always leaving me wanting more.

I start to lean more into her, moving her farther back on the car. She's now fully lying down just how I want her. She stares at me with innocent eyes, masking her true arrousal.

I slowly kiss down her neck and chest, I reach the end of her chest before my hands make their way up her shirt, feeling her hard nipples as I reach her breasts.

She lets out a small moan from my unexpected touch. "Still don't think you want me Aurélia?" I ask once more, she does nothing but moan again in response to me pinching her nipples harder.

I jerk up from my sleep to find my pants soggy. Did I just fucking cum in my sleep? I let out an annoyed groan as I stand and go to my closet to change.

Ever since we kissed, my mind had been begging me to go to her and kiss again, to finish what I started. Mia been hesitant to come around me, so I've just been trying to figure out what to do next.

Although she has been captivating my mind, I've been able to keep myself busy with work a bit. Mainly trying to stop whatever stupid shit the Americans think they are going to start with me.

The leader of the American mafia, Alex smith, had been playing games with me, sending his men to try and steal from my shipments. Of course, I didn't let that slide and had anyone captured killed and dismembered, then sent back to him piece by peace.

Unfortunately, that didn't make him back down. He seems to think I'm going to keep trying to warn him of what will happen, but I'm not going to continue to waste my time on a stupid stronzo like him.

( asshole )

I've been trying to devise a plan on how I'm going to get to him and end him once and for all, but my mind has been somewhat clouded. I go to my office to try and take my mind off of Aurélia.

I don't know where Alex is located, but I do know where his family currently is, along with his underboss. I haven't made a move yet because I don't want to do anything to quickly and end up with my men getting killed.

I rest my head in my hands, trying to think of a good way to go about this, but all I can think about it one thing. "Fuck," I whisper yell. I need to get this situation under control, now.

I walk out of my office and head down to the kitchen. I grab myself a glass of vodka, hoping it might spike my mind a little. Nothing. Whatever.

I walk back around and start up the stairs, but I find myself bumping into someone in the hallway. I look down to help whoever is on the ground up, and find  Aurélia reaching up for my hand.

I examine what of her I can see in the darkness. I take in the fact that she's only in a tank top and some tiny shorts. I feel myself become somewhat hard from staring at her, so try and look away from her.

"Sorry, I didn't see you, it's so dark in here," I look back at her face and notice she has some glasses on, I also notice her hair is in a messy bun, which really hides all the length in her hair.