- Chapter 19 -

Aurélia

"So, can you please tell me what we are doing?" I beg Silas as we sit at the kitchen bar eating some donuts I grabbed.

"Aurélia, remember when we hung out and you wouldn't tell me what we were doing?" He asks and I sigh.

"Fine, how should I dress?" I should at least get a little bit of information from this.

"Semi-formal," he says. Alright, probably a restaurant, but in the middle of the afternoon? I don't know about that but I guess I'll see.

"Just get out my face boy," Liyah rolls her eyes walking in the kitchen, Spencer trailing behind her.

"What do you have an attitude for?" He makes a face at her and she flips him off.

"That's why you pull no dudes, no one wants that attitude," he sticks his tongue out at her.

She spins around quickly. "What did you say?" She squints at him.

"You heard me. You. Pull. No. Dudes." He repeats slowly. She walks up to him slowly, making me think she was going to say something back, but all of the sudden she grabs his throat and jumps on him.

They struggle with each other for about 2 minutes before Silas interrupts them. "Alzati dal pavimento, cazzo! Siete adulti, quindi smettetela di comportarvi come bambini!" Whatever he says makes them quickly hop up off the ground and walk away from each other.

( Get the fuck up off the floor! You are adults, so stop acting like children! )

Liyah comes and sits on the stool next to me while Silas hops up and walks away with Spencer. "See you later bella ragazza," Silas look at me.

( beautiful girl )

"Um, since when was that happening?" Liyah looks at me with wide eyes.

"Chill, we just kiss a few times and stuff, and he wants to take me on a date," she grins wide at me.

"What? Your being weird." I look at her.

"Finally, he can leave Davina alone and she'll chill out! Also, I really ship y'all," she smirks and I roll my eyes.

"You know who I ship?" I smile at her.

"Who?" She asks.

"You and Spencer!" I giggle.

"Ew no, that man is the most annoying person in the world," she fake gags.

"I'm getting an enemies to lovers vibe from y'all," I nod to myself.

"You need to be for real Aurélia," she says as she gets off the stool.

"Alright, you say that now but when I'm playing y'all's wedding you're gonna see the irony in this conversation," I follow her up the stairs.

"Let's pick my outfit for my date with Silas," I say walking into my closet.

"He said semi-formal, and it's lunch," I said flipping through my dresses.