- Chapter 18 -

Before we start,
Aaliyah:

Before we start, Aaliyah:

Spencer:

Aurélia

I'm sitting on the coach texting Mel, she's just telling me about how much fun she's been having going on dates with Alex around here and how he's planning to stay here longer until she decides if she wants to move with him or since he lives in a different state.

"Aurélia, get up you have to come with me to work," Silas says walking past the couch.

"Um, no.?" I say confused on why he thought I'd go with him with little information like that.

"You have to, Aaliyah is busy and no one can stay here with you, and I've got stuff to get done so let's go." He says while looking for his keys.

"Why can't I say here by myself I'm a big girl," I fold my arms.

"Aurélia, it's dangerous," he looks me in the eyes seriously.

"Alright, give me like 20 minutes to get dressed," I sigh starting up the stairs.

Aurélia's Outfit:

I put my hair up in a bun and fix up my makeup a little then head downstairs

I put my hair up in a bun and fix up my makeup a little then head downstairs. "Hurry up," he says walking quickly to the garage.

"I'm coming dang," I say running to catch up with him.

We sit in the car in silence as he drives. It's still awkward because we haven't talked about what happened the other day, this is actually like the second time we've even talked since then.

I try to find a way to get around it in my mind but I don't want things to stay weird like this since we live together. "Silas, when are we gonna talk about what happened?" I ask as the car comes to a stop in front of an unfamiliar building.

"What's there to talk about?" He looks at me. I hate the way he switches between being all nonchalant and being, like, a real person all the time.

"I mean, what did that mean to you? Stuff has just been weird since w-" he cuts me off with a kiss.