- Chapter 34 -

^
I recommend listening to it when Aurélia gets to the club, it will match the vibe more 💋🔥

Aurélia

Thank you for the advice Aurélia, I will do what I want. - A.S.

Thats the text I received the day Alex escaped. I feel somewhat guilty and scared, one because I told him to do what he wants and two because I don't know what that is. Is he gonna kill Silas or is he gonna leave and never reappear? The suspense is killing me.

"The location is not valid, he's trying to play us and I'm not allowing that," Silas tells me and the boys in his office. I had Elliot figure out where the text was sent from, which he can do by the way because he's a super smart tech wizz.

"Silas, what if it not? I know you know him and all but what if it's not really as deep as you think?" I try and reason with him. "No Aurélia. End of discussion." He rushes me and everyone else out of his office.

"Okay, good talk," I turn around and walk toward the kitchen. "He's just stressed Aurélia, don't take it personally," Spencer tries reassuring me.

"I realize, but guys this is my fault. The reason someone knows the location is because of me, I brought her here," I say referring to Amelia. My friend? I don't know.

"How were you supposed to know she was dating Alex?" asks Marcus. True. "Still this is my problem and I feel bad. I feel ten times worse because Alex is trying to do that whole, 'I'll only talk to her,' thing with me," I add.

"Whatever guys it's fine, Silas is in charge at the end of the day and he is just trying to do what he thinks is right," I end the discussion walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of mini cookies.

I head upstairs into me and Silas room and slowly lower myself onto the bed. I need to chill, get my mind off the whole thing.

I've really been working where my panting went. Someone took it out of that room, also cleaning up the mess. I don't miss it, it makes me nervous and anxious and annoyed because I know I just painted myself.

"Hey, Aurélia can I come in?" Asks Amina, the least of how I expected. "Hey, what's up?" I lean forward as she comes around to join me on the bed.

"Don't feel worried about the whole thing okay? You really need to know Silas has got this," she grabs my hand and squeezes.

"Sure," I say still worried. "Really. I know you haven't seen much of him in action, but he used to really be something," she begins.

"When he first started going on missions at around 15, he was a hidden assassin, referred to caos, which means chaos. Everyone knew of him. Everyone feared him being sent after them. Point is, he was skilled, quick and most of all clever," she tells me more of the story.

"He stopped all that at around 19 I don't know why. Ever since, I guess you could say the missions aren't like they used to be. Caos would have solved this easily, he just needs to get that mindset back I think," she finishes.

"For our stake that might be best, I just hope it is for best," i think, there's a reason he stopped all that. I hope he will get to be himself again if that's truly him.

"Don't think to much of it, the point is he'll handle it," she pats me on the shoulder before quickly standing up. "I've got business to attend to, I just wanted to tell you that." She smiles before exiting the room.