- Chapter 23 -

Aurélia

"Girl seriously, I'm fine," Liyah reassures me once again.

"Okay, sorry if I'm bothering you. I just got really scared when I saw you on the ground," I sigh.

"Aurélia, it's not my first time being shot and probably won't be the last, I'm strong okay," she flex's her arms at me and I laugh softly.

"Well since you're fine I guess we can talk about Spencer now," I grin at her. "Girl you should've seen his face when you were down. He was so worried about you, it looked like he was about to have a panic attack or something," I gush about Spencer's reaction to Liyah getting shot.

"Réli, I like you but seriously you're delusional. He doesn't like me any more than I like him." She states.

"Exactly, you both like each other but you have the whole enemy thing going on to like build up tension or whatever your trying to do," I say.

"We are not enemies this is not a made up story, we are just to people who find each other annoying," he says.

"Oh but Liyah, what about what you said at the bar," I see her face change as I remind her. I guess she thought I didn't remember but I could never forget.

"Oh Réli, my stomach is really hurting I think I need to rest how about you come back later," she puts her hands on her stomach and groans like she in pain.

"I see what you're doing, we are going to have this conversation one way or Another," I say as I inch out of her hospital room.

"Sorry you couldn't stay longer byeeee," she says as I close the door. She thinks I'm going to let her get a pass but you know what they say, drunk words are sober thoughts.

She thinks Spencer is cute and I'm not gonna live peacefully until they get together. I totally ship them, they can have a cute ship name like.. Saliyah. Yes, that words.

Just know I'm very good at match making, I was always the friend to give dating advice in school and let's just say it worked out very well for my friends.

I walk into the lobby and see Spencer sitting on his phone waiting around. "Spencer," I tap him on his shoulder.

"Aaliyah said her stomach hurts, maybe you should go be with her in case anything happens," I suggest. He nods and heads down the hall to her room.

I smirk and pat myself the back. "What are you smiling about?" Silas ask.

"Nothing," I say as we walk out of the hospital.

"I'm hungry, can we get food?" I ask buckling up in car.

"Yeah, what do you want?" He says backing out.
I don't even know why he asked me that, he already knows what I'm about to say.

"I don't know, you pick I'll eat anything," he lets out an annoyed groan as I say this. "Okay, McDonald's?" He asks and I nod in agreement.

-

We are sitting in the car eating out McDonald's in the parking lot. There's something about eating in the car that just hits different. I retract my earlier statement about McDonald's, I like it all the time now.