- Chapter 16 -

Aurélia

So, I guess you could say Silas wasn't actually ignoring me. This man's been on my ass ever since I left that kitchen. He been following me around taking to me like a lost puppy. I haven't kissed him again, well maybe once, or twice. Nothing more.

Sometimes I just forget that Silas is not some 30-40 year old dilf and he's actually only 22, not much older than me. I was just thinking about this because it makes me surprised how easy he is to talk to, and how much he gets.

"Wanna get high?" He ask me randomly when I'm sitting on the couch reading.

"And do what?" I look up at him.

"Be high and hang out," alright I guess I have nothing better to do.

"Sure," he smirks and leads me away from the couch and into the kitchen.

"Here," he hands me 2 gummies and I eat them.

"I what now?" I ask not knowing what to do while we wait for it to kick in.

"I know don't," he shrugs. I roll my eyes at him.

"Okay, watch a movie or listen to music?" I give him a choice.

"Um, watch a movie," he says. I grab his hand and lead him up to my room for us to watch a movie.

"Oh my goodness, I forgot to get ice cream," I gasp. He just looks at me weird as I exit the room. I always eat ice cream while I watch movies no matter who I'm watching with.

I look through the freezer and find the ice cream. I pull it out and grab 2 spoons. I run up the stairs but trip on the top step. Silas opens the door and comes out to see what happened. "Aurélia are you okay?" He asks looking down at me. I roll over and begin to laugh.

"Silas, I think the weed is kicking in," I whisper-yell. He starts laughing to and we both end up staring at each other laughing until he helps me up. I grab the ice cream and spoons and walk back into the room.

"You should pick the movie since it's almost you birthday," I say while stuffing my face with ice cream.

"Fine I'm just going to pick a random one though," I roll my eyes at Silas.

"pourquoi je traîne avec ce garçon stupide," I mumble.

( why am i hanging out with this stupid boy )

"Hm?" He turns quickly.

"Nothing, nothing," I sigh and lean back into the bed. Silas grabs the other spoon from me and starts to dig into the ice cream as well.

"Aurélia, when the last time you went to work," he turns toward me once again.

"Um, like 3 days ago," I try to remember, but all that's coming to me is three so that's what I say.

We lay here for a while watching the movie until I find myself zoning out and staring at the ceiling. I turn to see if Silas has noticed and I find him just staring at me.

"Chill out staring," I tell him. "Aurélia," he whispers and I inhale the breath.

"What patron?" I whisper back. "I kinda wanna kiss you," he says.