- Chapter 27 -

^
Aurélia's braids ( they are black tho )
Nvm photo keep getting removed .

Aurélia

Today I have to go on my first official mission. I'm going to the Americans meeting. To say I'm not nervous would be a lie, but really I feel like excited. Adrenaline rushes through my body just thinking about it.

"Okay so you understand right?" Liyah asks as we walk. "Yes. You scope things out and find info in the crowd and I'm supposed to go after the leader. It'd be helpful if someone would tell me his name," I roll my eyes.

"Don't ask me why, Silas told me not to tell you until we get there," she says.

"Okay well at least I know what he looks like," yesterday Silas showed me a picture of him. He's a six foot man with tanned skin and blonde hair.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I ask Liyah and she nods. "How am I supposed to get him alone if he's got a girlfriend? I can't flirt with him or anything," I say.

"Normally for a mission I would say just do it, but he's known to be a loyal man so I don't think that he'll flirt with you. I can distract his girlfriend though and maybe you can catch him alone," she plans.

"Okay hopefully we can get him alone," I feel a bit nervous thinking about what will happen if I can't.

Me and Liyah walk into the house and she heads to a guest room to get showered and stuff. It may seem like we've got a lot of time, but in reality beauty takes time.

I head upstairs and into Silas room. I grab all my stuff and head into the bathroom. I drop all my stuff on the counter and tie my braids up before tucking them into my shower cap.

Just then, Silas walks into the room and sees me standing in the bathroom. "Are you about to get in the shower?" He asks.

"No the water is running for you," I roll my eyes at him. He walks toward me and grabs my hips. "No need to catch an attitude, amore," he says in a low voice.

I look down examining his body to find him only in a pair of grey sweatpants which clearly show his print. When my eyes find his face, his lips morph into a smirk.

I turn away, facing the mirror again as I fix my lashes. Before you wonder 'why'd you put lashes on before you took a shower' they are from a couple days ago when I got them done.

I feel Silas head dip into my neck from behind me, leaving hot kisses. "Silas, I have to get in the shower," I say leaning my head back. "Ok," he mumbles on my neck before backing off. He turns to leave the bathroom.

Oh what the heck.

I put him back into pressing my body against his back. He turns me around and plants a kiss on my lips "can I?" He asks before trailing down my chest. My head fall back and I let out a soft groan. I drop my towel and Silas does the same with his clothes. I grab his hand and lead into the shower.

As the door slides closed Silas pushes me back into the wall, pinning me. His hands find my waist, slithering around it.

Our lips meet in a deep kiss as his tongue pushes its way into my mouth. Our tongues move together sloppily and my hands find their way around his neck.