25

Happy Birthday to me 🎁 🥰💜

In Seoul

Someone is continuously doing Work without care of  time .Then a mobile ring.
"Yes "with his cold ass voice.

"Where are you? Did you notice time it's 2:00pm , did you even eat " Jin Hyung said .

Hmm Hyung , you sleep I will be late" saying this he cut the call .

Yes it's not other than Kim Taehyung the most powerful and business Tycoon or more Merciless Mafia king now he gets accused of the USA,Uk and  more countries .Yes he was successful with that time but now he becomes more successful in his life .

After Kookie left Tae , Tae again changed into his old self but with more Merciless , he is angry at himself  , he searched Kookie Kooki Evey where but he didn't find him , after Kookie got Tae became crazy,he didn't talk and come out of room till one month . He gives himself punishment , he hates  himself for Kookie leave , he becomes silent this thing makes Hyung worried for him.

Kim Taehyung

Age : 32year old .
Position:now he becomes the most powerful and business Tycoon or more Merciless Mafia king now he gets accused of the USA,Uk and  more countries.

"Hate himself for Kookie leave and wait for Kookie to return.

In USA :

"haneul baby please drink the milk and Iseul you also " Kookie said with sigh.

" No mew wante mama boobs" eul and han  said with pout.

So here is the Matter that eul and han want mama milk and Kooki is trying best to stop them drinking his milk as they are 3 but these babies are obsessed with Kookie boobs , if they do not have them they don't drink or eat .

" Babies you are becoming naughty Day by day" Kookie said and opened his bra clip and eul and han attached their lips to mama boobs.

" Hmm babies slowly him I'm not going anywhere" Kookie said and crassed both babies head.

After full his baby's tummy , Kookie makes them ready and gets ready for the office after that he wants to go to the office.

Yes Kookie didn't go with sohyuk cuz he didn't want unnecessary attention, he drives himself to company and what sohyuk hates most.

Lee company

" Here is today," Kookie said .

"Hmm jungkook " sohyuk said.

" What Hyungs" Kookie said

" Hmm I'm thinking if you are free so that we can go for dinner date"Sohyuk asked.

Kookie freezes on his place that Kooki  is not ready for another relationship.

" Hyungs you know na eul and han didn't eat without me and today Han have little bit temperature so we can go next time" Kookie said with tight smile.

Sohyuk clucked his fist and said with a serious face " hmm it's okay ".

This is not first time that Kookie ignored him cuz he just Think that he forgot Taehyung but only his hreat knows till know his hreat is only beat for Tae , so that's why when ever sohyuk asked him he makes excuse.

In Seoul:
At the dining table everyone eats then
" Where are you I'm waiting for you " Jennie said and held Tae's hand . Hyungs roll their eyes on her.

"Hmm I'm busy "Tae said with a straight face while removing Jennie's hand and sat down .

"Tae let's eat I'm so hungry , I didn't eat anything,"Jennie said .

Jin and Jimin wide their eyes cuz it's not the first time , after Kookie goes Jennie Start showing her real face , Hyungs hate her but for Tae they are quiet cuz Tae allowed her to live here .

After their breakfast Tae wants the office and Jennie wants after him .

"Why Tae is not throwing her " Jimin said .

"I am also Thinking "Jin said .

"I tried to tell Tae but he ignored what "Suga said.

"I Think Tae never loved Kookie" Jimin said .

"No it's not like that I Think Tae is allowing her to leave here then there is reason cuz as we know Tae crazy for Kookie and after seeing Jennie misbehaving with us still he let it go then there is something in his mind"Namjoon .

"I agree with him but I pray Kookie to be safe and his baby"Jin said with teary eyes .

"I miss him" Jimin said  while crassing his 7 month old baby who is sleeping in his lap .

"Whom you missed Jimene"Baby nam said Jin and Namjoon 4 year son .

"Nothing baby"Jin said .

Baby nods his head and again starts playing with  his Toys.

Lee company:

" Jungkook there we are going to Seoul for a meeting I try my best to conduct here but we have to go ". Sohyuk said .

Kookie nodded his head and said" it's okay one day I have to face them" .

"But make sure to keep you away from him" Sohyuk said.

" Kookie found it superior but he ignored him and went away.

In club:

"What the fuck "Jennie said .

"What is your mistake" jack said .

"Fuck you "Jennie said .

"I would love to"Jack said .

Jennie ignored and continued drinking .

"Is someone to break your heart?" Jack said while taking a sip of his drink .

"Yes but he didn't love me "Jennie said with a drunk tone .

"Ohh..

"You know I him From my childhood he was with me from every aspect but he don't love me" Jennie said

" You tell him" Jack said .

"No but I try everything to make him mine, but he loves that bitch" Jennie said angryly.

" Then you should forget him and see there are a lot of people who love you" jack said.

"No you know I make them separate and I destroy their relationship and he is pregnant that time I make him leave my love" Jennie said . Cuz of drinking she doesn't know what she is saying.

" Why do you do that knowing him pregnant , what will happen to him" jack said worriedly .

" You don't have to worry he was with him who he loved," Jennie said .

" What you mean " jack asked.

" Youuuu " says that Jennie got unconscious.

With that jack help Jennie up and take here to the club Room .

_____________________________________________
I hope you like the chapter 💜

Saranghae 💜💜💜

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.

❌Please tell me Guy's you are liking this story or not .

"I ALSO HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I'M WRITING " BEYOND LOVE" TAEKOOKFF . PLEASE CHECK THE STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY . THE LINK 🖇️ OF CHANEL IS MY BIO."

❌ PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READER

Are you guys liking the story?