120: THE RETURN

"I see... So both of you are friends. That's actually a good thing because I was just about to introduce my fiancee to you, Princess." With enthusiasm, Cordelia announced happily while looking at Liam who still smiled at her, yet coldly that is.

"We know each other, I'm also glad that both of you are close." Liam answered, letting out another chuckle as he entangled his hand with Cordelia, making her blush and looked away.

Howrver, it wasn't the expression that Liam was looking for. It was the emotion of Felicia, what she feels about the truth and if she'll get hurt with it. He wanted to know if this will make her jealous, just a harmless experiment he conducted.

Yet the spark in his eyes lost when Felicia just continued smiling at them, wasn't affected by anything that made him bit his tongue, not letting out a curse word while trying to keep it natural.

Why is she not acting the way she's supposed to act? Why is she not being jealous with this? Can't she see that he's together with Cordelia now? Is she really not affected by it?

"Ah... Yes..." Felicia responded, still keeping her smile. "Well then, I hope that I am not making anything weird after scaring your knights like that, it seems that they need to be more professional than they are right now." Felicia added, changing the subject in which Cordelia apologized with their knights lacking.

She didn't think about how intense was Liam staring at her. She didn't think of anything and just thought that he was just spacing out and so she kept her distance, quite wary with Liam.

It's becoming awkward after all.

"But you really got us there, Princess! You made us experienced how scary it was! Plus you're wearing a skirt! It's hard to fight with such big skirt attached to your body. You're an extraordinary woman, Princess." Evonne answered, praising as they all went close to her, pushing back Liam.

They began to tell how amazing it was for Felicia to defeat a man. Much less a damn knight associated with Count Leopold. She was the bad dream, the nightmare of that night who didn't expected the reverse of their situation.

"You kicked his butt well! It was so refreshing!" Some even let out words that are inappropriate in which Felicia let out a laugh, together with the girls as they also pushed through, making Liam taken a back as she stared with Felicia being in the center of the attraction.

His eyes... Grew emotions that hinted possession and obsession, yet it was wash away with coldness upon looking at Cordelia who saw him looking at her, yet she smiled at him before turning her head towards Felicia.

Yet Liam, didn't even felt like something was wrong with how he was staring at the woman whom he truly loves, the woman who will stay with him forever. The woman who kept on appearing in his dreams.

Until everything is done, she will be his. Either through force or not, Felicia is certainly his and no one can change that fate forever.

"I apologize but I have to go. I love to stay but I am becoming quite uncomfortable with the dress. Especially since I was under the scorching heat and was sweating bullets. I apologize, lady Cordelia." Felicia sighed, apologetically looking at Cordelia who just smiled, reassuring her that everything is fine.

"I understand, Princess. You don't need to be sorry about it. Plus, I should be the one apologizing with the lack of respect our knights had given to you. It was surely offensive." Cordelia retorted, shaking her head in disagreement with what the actions her knights had taken.

Especially Rolando who created those troublesome actions.

"Please, if anything or anyone should apologize, it'll be that knight. But no worries, all things are in the past now. I'm very grateful that you invited me to your tea party, I really enjoyed the day." Felicia replied, chuckling as Cordelia took her back to the carriage in which she had rode earlier.