83: DREAM CONCLUSIONS

"How long has I been sleeping?" She asked, calming down herself after bursting into many emotions surging under her skin. The dreams, the consecutive dying of Felicia every damn time.

It's as if to tell her that there's no other option than dying here.

"It's actually time for dinner now, Mistress," Olivia answered, worried sick but at the same time relieved that she managed to wake up after that seemingly terrifying nightmare that she experienced.

"What did you do once again?" Noctua asked, looking at her with eyes telling Rachelle that he wasn't playing around, rather he was serious.

"I dreamt of dying once again. Every vision or every dream I get is all about dying. Tell me, Noctua. Why am I always dreaming of dying? It doesn't make any sense at all." She said, sighing while Olivia was wiping the streams of her sweat.

"Goddess, my Lady you are sweating so bad. I think you needed food and a bath. I shall fetch you your meal." Olivia said after she wiped Felicia's face and went out of the room, leaving the two with some privacy.

"Now what? She left." Noctua said, pointing out that Olivia left now so the two of them could talk about the dream. Rachelle looked at him, tired despite having a good rest.

"In my dream, it's exactly like this however the situation was similar. The me from that exactly came back from the sleep after training. I went to the kitchen, I felt the pain there and when I was done with my meal, I came back to my room and then I died because of an arrow. You were also there." She explained but in a short detail.

"Everything felt so damn real. I can still feel the pain in my heart as if it was stabbed by an arrow. It was though in my dream. I'm confused, why is it always me dying? Why does every dream that I have it always end with me dying at the end?" She asked, bringing her hands on her hair as she gripped her head.

"I'm on the verge of getting crazy here." She added, chuckling to herself.

"You said it happened just like this. So there's a high chance that it will happen." Noctua analysed as he began to flap his wings and then flew out of the balcony. He scanned the surroundings and there weren't any abnormalities happening outside, nor suspicious individuals trying to gate her room.

"But if there's a high chance that it will happen, then does that mean that the last two dreams I have, the dreams happened at some point in my life?" She asked, getting even more confused.

"I theorize that those dreams are somewhat happening. Like you said, it's a vision. Therefore there would be times when my visions would tell me about future events and even my possible death. " She said as Noctua came back after looking outside.

"Okay, there were no individuals roaming around the room. So it's safe to say that what you dreamt might not actually happen." Noctua answered as he rested his body on the bed in front of Felicia.

"And I don't think that your visions are what we call visions. I realised after hearing about every dream you have I somewhat can call it a vision but at the same time not. I'm having second thoughts about it." He said while staring at Felicia.

"Come to think of it, for the last few days, three of your visions were dead yet we can't even link it if it's from the same person. The first dream you have is that you killed yourself in the cathedral, the next one is that you got caught and ended up seeing someone getting killed for you or you might have died at that too, and the last one is that you are killed in your own room. It feels to me that it's as if those deaths occurred might not happen in this life."

"What? I don't understand." Felicia frowned. What he rambled about was confusing her. "Explain, because at this point I really didn't understand." She said, massaging her temples.