5: STEALING THE LIMELIGHT

"How dull..." Felicia uttered as soon as she saw the dresses that Olivia prepared for her. All of it has frizzles and it looks too much to the point that everyone can tell that it's you from afar just by looking at how hideous the dresses look.

Even Olivia was smirking at the dresses that Helena passed out to her. Although she's stopping herself from smiling so much that it may annoy Felicia who's currently assessing the dresses. However, Felicia has already noticed Olivia smiling over her demise.

As she looks at the dresses, the first one was filled with frills and laces that it looks like someone plans to become a clown herself. The second dress was less frills but the sleeves were torn open and the dress itself is too short. The third was simple, nothing can be seen as amazing at it.

As Felicia has no other choice, she chose to wear the simple dress that Helena gave her. As much as how she cursed her step-sister for being an asshole, this dress would give her a humble look.

A green off-shoulder dress that shows her upper cleavage, tied with laces that emphasizes her figure well. The sleeve's length is up to her wrist as the hem of the dress touches the floor, creating the effect of Felicia floating on the ground.

Maybe it's because of her malnutrition that the dress was a bit too long for her to wear. It was plain yet with Felicia's outstanding beauty, it didn't make her too modest at all.

Olivia has to help Felicia wear the dress. Although it was awkward given the fact that Felicia is not used to someone dressing her up. But it would be too hard if she were to dress by herself only. Olivia sure was making her die by tying the corset so much that she stopped herself from attacking the maid.

Olivia was smirking all over as she tortured Felicia with the corset. But as soon as Felicia wore the dress that she borrowed from Helena, she couldn't help but gasp at how pretty she looked. Even Felicia smiled as she looked at her own reflection.

"Thank you. But may I ask what day it is?" Felicia asked as she sat in front of her vanity mirror while Olivia started to comb her hair while staring blankly at her. She was speechless at how it turned out. She wasn't expecting that the dress would compliment Felicia, she thought that she would look like a simpleton, disgraced by the fashion society.

"Olivia!" Felicia had to shout as Olivia wasn't paying attention. Olivia then blinked and looked at Felicia through the mirror's reflection, confused as to why Felicia had to shout.

"A-ah, well it's Year 648, 17th of Janus," Olivia replied.

'Janus? What's Janus? Is it referring to January? It's the closest month to define it.' Felicia wondered. The months and the year differ from the month system that was applied in her own world.

"Do we have any guests?" Felicia asked once again. She needs to know where the hell is the point of the novel now. Because she needs to plan a course of action to unmask Helena and destroy the cathedral that killed Felicia in the novel.

"Ah, if it's about guests then the Young Master Alexander has a guest coming over. I think it's the Marquisate's young master Liam Findel Hughes." Olivia answered. She didn't even doubt why Felicia was asking for such information.

"So it's that time... I see." Felicia muttered to herself.

"Pardon?"

"No, nothing. Are you done with my hair?" Felicia asked and Olivia nodded. It was a simple hairstyle. With a crystal hair comb, her hair was half tied which allowed her natural red hair to flow at her back.

"I see. You can go out now." Felicia ordered as she stood up from her seat. "Oh, and do fetch me a set of tea and some sweets." She added that Olivia has to oblige if she doesn't want to sell her soul to the devil.