25: HOLY LAND

A few days had passed since the visit of Constantine and everything went back to normal. Except for Alexander still sulking over whatever he had witnessed the other day. Helena's punishment has been lifted and she's been following Alexander all day which is kind of ironic since Alexander won't even budge.

Felicia was peacefully changing her outfit. Today's the day wherein they have to visit the church in order to ask for forgiveness and praise the Goddess for her benevolence.

"Do you have anything that doesn't need to stand out? I need something that is simple yet glamorous. Although not simple like how Helena wears pure colours." Felicia asked while staring at Olivia's chosen dresses.

All of them stand out and it's too lavish, it's not appropriate when it comes to attending the church. She might get backlash if she were to wear them and would be deemed as an inappropriate woman.

After some time of picking up a dress, Felicia finally decided to wear a simple yet glamorous dress that braces purity and elegance. The pale blue dress that covers her up to her shoulder down to her ankles shows lightness, the gold linings that trace the hem of the fabric that travels down to the end of the dress and the laces attached to the dress look marvellous in their eyes.

Her red hair tied neatly, braided and tied in a high bun to match her sophistication can surely captivate anyone's eyes as Felicia had developed much after properly getting fed and taken care of.

Her hair looked like it was dusted with gold dust and her body was adorned with jewellery that matched her outfit today. Although she looks a little minimal compared to her outfit when the Crown Prince arrived a few days ago, her modest and simple-looking outfit today can still make everyone's head turn just to look at her.

"I cannot believe my eyes, my lady. You simply look majestic in your outfit even though it's so simple looking! You look more innocent and a well-cultivated flower than the young lady Helena herself!" Olivia started as she couldn't believe how beautiful she was right now.

"With your words, you might go to prison for ruining her name. Remember, Helena may lose Alexander but her mother is still the Duchess." She said while looking in the mirror, trying to check if there was anything wrong with her outfit.

"Ohh... But my lady, you will really take her position at the church right now. With your beauty, you'll enthral everyone there. Ohh! If I could join you, it would be worth squealing that you are my master!" Olivia exclaimed happily as she still couldn't stop admiring Felicia's natural beauty.

"Shut up, you're making me blush." She said, chuckling as she stood up from sitting. Olivia then paused for a moment and looked at her with her head tilted to the side, confused about the word that left her mouth.

"Pardon, my lady? But what's this word blush? I can't seem to understand what you're talking about." Olivia asked which made Felicia look at her with haste as if she had just realized what she just said.

"Forget that, it's nothing. Anyway let's go, they may have been waiting for me for a long time now. Helena must have been pushing them to leave me behind." She said and immediately went to the door, avoiding Olivia's question.

However, it didn't matter towards Olivia as she hadn't asked further about the word. Olivia opened the door for Felicia and followed her as she began to walk her way through the main entrance's door.

Everyone that was passing them stopped and stared at them as they looked at Felicia with dubious expressions, clearly didn't expect her look for today. They thought that she would overdress herself and wear fancy dresses, but Felicia was looking simple and modest, elegant and natural and they couldn't help but admire how striking her beauty is.