76: HELENA'S HEALING

"I expect you to act like a Saintess towards everyone who needs your help. It seems that you are displaying the behaviour of being selfish." Alexander commented as soon as Helena arrived at the door, pouting.

"I didn't know it was Felicia who needs my—"

"You there!" Alexander cut her off before she could finish her words, pointing at the servant who called Helena. Everyone flinched at his thundering voice, completely filled with anger.

"What did you say towards Helena?" He asked the servant who squirmed under his darkened gaze. He could kill someone right now with his looks alone, what more if he's provoked?

"I-I personally told her that the Young master requires her presence to attend to her Ladyship but she refuses to hear me out and told me to get lost." The servant said, trembling as she tried not to look down.

Alexander hates it when someone is talking facing the floor rather than meeting his eyes. "That's not what I said! I never said that!" Helena exclaimed, glaring at the maid who wronged her words, framing her for a lie.

"I can vouch for what Her Holiness said. The servant right over there is telling a lie. My lady was busy with her tasks and said she could come over after her task. That servant over there twisted her words." The appearance of the Knight in shining armor debunked the Maid's claim which resulted in the servant's pale complexion.

"No! That's what I heard, young Master! I heard the second lady say that!" The maid exclaimed as she kneeled in front of Alexander, crying. Yet Alexander just looked at her, coldly as it was.

"If Helena was busy with her task, how come the presence of someone who's injured is less than important with the tasks that you, Baron Leonardo claim? Isn't the gift from the Goddess meant to be shared and should not be denied for those who need help?" Rachelle said, her head turned towards the Baron, her eyes gazing right into him with her coldness.

"The Saintess' ability surely is the gift from the Goddess but we should not forget that she's only a human after all. It's a brazen request for you to call her in the middle of her task without even considering what she was doing or how was she feeling." The Baron commented, glaring at Felicia.

Rachelle smirked, seems like this dog knew how to bark.

"You dare compare the Saintess to a mere human being? The Saintess is a sacred messenger from the Goddess yet you dare to call her a mere human?" Rachelle argued back, frowning over his words. She's twisting his words, controlling the crowds with her aura and her words alone.

"You, a knight, don't even know such basic knowledge about the Saintess? Do you even deserve your position as my sister's knight? I don't think so." She fought back, adding fire to her argument.

The Knight's face immediately went dark as she tried to flip the board, turning everyone's attention to him. It's when the whole room has pointed his knives, and waiting either he'll get stabbed or he'll be able to defend himself with Rachelle's snide remarks.

He shut his mouth, refusing to talk back. She could tell that he was gritting his teeth or biting his bottom lip, trying to control his anger. He put himself in this situation, he should blame himself then.

"Isn't it already a selfish act when my sister refuses to see me as she deemed that her task is more important than helping me, a wounded lady from an attack? To what? Prioritise her duties more than to attend to my help?" Rachelle added.

What's there to stop when she's having fun roasting ducklings? There's no way she'll be stopping her attacks at them. "I get that my sister hates my existence from the very beginning and she doesn't want to be my sister, all I need is the help of the Saint who'll ease my pain... But her hateful behaviour towards me refuses to tend to my simple wish. I just want to be healed..." Felicia spoke, tears rolling down her eyes that shocked everyone.