108: THE UNEXPLAINABLE POWER

"A-are you okay, young Master?" Olivia tried to suppress her laughter after seeing what happened after her Mistress blurted out that she was with someone whom he didn't know. It was funny seeing him spill his tea on his white pants. He looks like he peed.

"I am not! What makes you think that I am? Goddess! So you've been with that man all evening?! I can't believe you!" He gasped, glaring at Felicia who was biting her bottom lip and didn't want to laugh.

"But anyway, I'm not happy with it but you need to continue. He saved your life but if I see that person, I will kill him." He growled, mumbling in a low tone while Olivia just burst out giggling.

"Alright... So he saved me by letting his aura cool my heart. He said that it felt like some sort of a beast. He was able to smell the foul smell of her magic. It smells similar to the beasts back in his country. This baffled me because how was Helena able to manifest such power if she was a Saintess by the Pope's prediction?" She asked, frowning upon realizing it.

"So what colour is it?"

"Dark green to black?"

"Hm..." Noctua fell silent after she told him the colour of what she saw when Helena showed off that power. "Oh and, my heart was being suppressed. It felt like I was getting crushed with its aura that's why Alistair has to do what he did." Felicia responded.

"There's no doubt..." Noctua mentioned. "Helena has the ability to wield akin to what Demons possessed," Noctua told them, making everyone gasp at what he claimed.

"Lower your voice. We don't know if someone is here to listen to us. You know how damn sensitive these walls are. There are always prying monsters outside." Olivia shushed him after he revealed such an ominous thing.

"It's forbidden to even mention that word. If someone caught you, you would've been a fried chicken." Olivia warned, making Noctua roll his eyes. "Relax, no one is here." He responded as he turned his eyes towards the direction of the balcony where he spotted no one. The door is locked too.

"See? No one. But anyway. Demons possessed dark magic. A forbidden magic that was manifested by a Demon Lord which was defeated by the Saintess. Whoever, the Demon Lord disappeared and everyone assumed he died already. What if Helena was a demon, the lord of all misfits and chaos?" He then said, earning a hit on his head by Felicia.

"No. That wouldn't be possible. But someone of higher rank is." Felicia mumbled after she gave him a smack on his head. It was gentle and he didn't suffer much but that was rude.

Yet it is a possibility.

"So you're telling me... Helena is able to access a powerful demonic magic that makes everyone bow to her presence, making her control the poor guy. What the hell is that? It seems like some sort of a charm." Alexander commented, in disbelief after learning everything.

"That's it. It's a charm." Felicia responded, facing Alexander. "What if someone gave her the ability to control someone through a charm? And that charm seems to be a dark magic that was able to manipulate everyone. What if all this time, she manipulated everyone into making them like her by the charm she used?" Felicia then answered, making them look at her with surprise on their face.

"But how was she not able to make everyone close to you possessed?" Alexander asked. "No, she did actually," Felicia responded as she looked at the two of them, Olivia and Alexander.

"Using her charm, she was able to control the situation in her favour. She must have recently obtained it but I interfered since the effect was quite not effective. She must have used it a lot when she controlled the crown Prince for the charm not to work when we were having tea." Felicia answered Alexander.