119: THE SWORD FIGHT

Rolando was fast approaching, his sword pointing towards Felicia as he ran towards her,  he arched his arms, lifting the swords high to his head before slamming it towards Felicia who immediately put a halt, blocking the sword while smirking as she removed the veil on her head.

The clashing of the sword made the ladies gasp in horror, squirming in fear that they thought it was already the end. However, it wasn't as Felicia pushed the sword into Rolando, so strong that Rolando was forced to take a back step, shocked at the force she was exerting even though she looked fragile and flimsy.

"What a surprise... So you do know how to use a sword. Why not come at me, then?" He tried to taunt Felicia but in return, she just smirked as she raised her sword right to her chest, covering her other face while showing how much of a menace she was, enabled the fear to run through Ronaldo's eyes that didn't escape from her.

"Why don't you just charge instead of yapping, hm? Or are you showing how much of a chicken you are?" She taunted back, then flipped the sword where the edge is facing her face and towards his direction.

Her mocking seems to enter his head as he growled right at her, charged once more towards her direction and aimed at her side, which she then reflected as she used her swords to block his move, making another clang.

Their swords fought like there was no end. Each meet would end up with their swords clanging and clashing with each other, creating sparks everywhere as Rolando was determined to defeat Felicia who was not moving any ounce and just remained on her spot, both arms were used as she blocked every advantage he had.

The man had a poor use and skills of his swords that Felicia could see where to aim perfectly to end this thing. Yet she was enjoying how his face shifted to anger every time she would end up blocking everything, from his advances to his secret attack.

Everyone was amazed at how much of a pro Felicia was using her sword. She wasn't bluffing when she said she has a mastery in using the sword. She definitely wasn't joking at all when she said that.

Everyone was amazed at Felicia who still kept her grounds, not letting Rolando take a hit on her. Even Cordelia and the women began to cheer for Felicia which irked Rolando as his force became even more stronger that Felicia used the same amount of power he's holding.

The knights were flabbergasted upon looking at the two of them, clashing their swords together while Felicia kept up with the strength Rolando was giving. They could tell that it was at that point where Rolando is providing every strength he has inside him.

Yet it made no further advances to defeat the lady as she blocked every move she made. From the side, front, back, and behind where he aimed at her, she was able to pinpoint every move he takes.

To be honest, she was very disappointed that the knight whom she had fought is somewhat weaker than the knights back at the manor. he was rather not comparable to the ones back at home.

Even the weakest of the knights weren't as weak as Rolando. This also means that she had gained strength through having a spar every training session she has back home.

Rolando was even more furious to see that she was not even showing how much she was getting troubled over their sword. Much less with the gown she was wearing. Isn't it too heavy for her?

Meanwhile, back on the top where everyone was cheering for Felicia, a young man suddenly entered the training grounds as he heard a bunch of cheers coming from the benches.

It made him feel curious as Liam went to watch, and found out that Felicia was giving a sword lesson towards Rolando who was unexpectedly yielding towards Felicia's oppression of her sword, cornering the man as they exchange both attack.