86: FELICIA'S CONFESSION (2)

Except for Noctua who had frowned upon looking at them, Felicia and Alexander let out a loud and hysterical laugh, as if she was joking towards them. It caused her to feel quite annoyed at their expressions right now.

But who is she to even judge their expression? Of course, they would find it quite the joke since it's been a long that Helena was appointed as the Saint. It's normal to see this kind of reaction to them.

Quite offended, Felicia sighed as she looked at Noctua who was waiting for her order to pluck their hair out. They're beginning to make him feel irritated at their rude behaviour. How dare they laugh at the truth that he presented?

The two of them continued to laugh loudly, wheezing uncontrollably while pointing their fingers at Felicia. It's obnoxious for her to claim that she is a Saint and the bird too claiming something that is too fictional in this world of reality.

With no other way, Felicia grunted as she couldn't really help beginning to get mad with how they found the situation as a joke. What she did next made everyone shut up and close their eyes as the brightness covered the whole room.

It took seconds as the light that covered the whole room finally subsided, making Alexander and Olivia groan while rubbing the light. They became alert as to where it came from.

"Was it an attack?" Alexander asked as he rubbed his eyes, slowly opening them and was shocked to see what was in front of him. His jaw dropped as his eyes went wide open, stupified in front of what Felicia was holding.

The sword... Why is the sword with her?

"W-what is happening?!" He couldn't help but raise his voice, oblivious of his position as he fell once again on his seat, still frozen with what Felicia had shown to them. Even Olivia remained rooted in her place, gawking at the sword in her hand, clearly thunderstruck with how she held the sword as if it wasn't even that heavy.

"Your reactions are quite offensive but I'm not really going to blame everyone here since I think it's an expected reaction coming from everyone who believes that Helena is the saint." She sighed, placing her sword in front of them and letting it rest on her lap.

"Uhm, guys? Questions?" She asked as she turned her head in their direction, only to find out that they were still stupefied about the situation. In disbelief that someone had possessed the sword.

But how the hell is the sword with her?! Wasn't it with the knight who was carrying the sword with him always to protect Helena? What the hell is happening in this damn world?!

"Guys! It's not time for you to stare at me blankly. Do you believe me now? I told you that I'm telling the truth." She chuckled, finding the situation funny for herself. Who wouldn't laugh at them? They look so damn stupid.

"W-w-why do you have the sword? Didn't this belong to that Baron?! Did you steal it? You shouldn't have!" Alexander finally escaped being appalled with the sword on her lap.

"I-Isn't that heavy, Mistress?" Olivia asked, still in a state of disbelief. Holy hell! This is quite the information that will really shake the whole country!

"First, I didn't steal this sword from that man. This is the original sword of Kartara, the one that I pulled out from that heavy rock. Remember when I told you that I had to stay last Sabbath? I did this at that time." She explained, holding the sword in her one hand to show him how real it was.

"Second, that Baron's sword is an imitation. It's nothing compared to the sword that I personally pulled. It's nothing but a cheap model for the Pope to control the situation. After I removed the sword from the stone, the Garden was then restricted from access. I wonder why?" Felicia chuckled, obviously toying with them.