53: THE NORWAGENS' SCHEME

"What the hell?" She blurted out, completely disgusted at how immoral they stretched out their plan. So if it fails, their son will try to seduce her or put a pill on her drink so that she'll succumb to their hands.

"Right? It's disgusting how humans would resort to far-fetched ideas just to prioritise their pleasures. That pair makes me want to pluck their damn hairs until their head is bleeding." Noctua grumbles, even though he has to control his anger so that he won't be spotted.

"And she said it was for a damn academic problem. I was even considering not to cause harassment on her, only to get betrayed like this. Good thing I always listen to my intuition." Felicia sighed, that woman was driving her crazy.

She thought that the only woman she would have fought is that sick Duchess who was currently in the monastery, but this damn lady wants to get her attention so badly.

"They planned to ask for your meet-up the day after tomorrow to collect the money. With their son." Noctua informed her.

Suddenly confusion was visible on Felicia's face, frowning over his statement. She thought that their son was already imprisoned though. "What do you mean? Isn't he already in the prison?" She asked, appalled by how messy the situation was.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. They have another son who's currently 16. They plan to use him against you, knowing how naive and young you are, they probably thought that it'll be easy for you to get manipulated." Noctua replied. He forgot to tell her this.

"What?! What a young boy! Tell me that he's an innocent being so that I'll spare him from my anger!"

"You have to figure it out yourself. I wasn't able to see the young man's face or his body at least. All I know is that he exists and is about to manipulate you into believing that you are easy to get." Noctua rambles, shaking his head.

Now that she had got every information she needed, she really would need help from a guild master to maybe smuggle or create counterfeit money in order to get them into trouble.

However, that wouldn't be easy knowing that it's hard to make one. She was really about to spare the Madame if she was being honest, but since she lied and even thought of a disgusting scheme against her, then she deserves what will come and happen to her.

The door suddenly burst open, Olivia had arrived from getting what Noctua requested which resulted in his excitement that he flapped his wings in a hurry, gawking over the food.

"Sorry, it took some time to cook the dish since no one believed that you'd be having a snack and it wasn't advisable they said." Olivia frowned and put the tray on top of her bed, letting the bird ravish over the meat with happiness visible on his face.

"So what now?", she asked as she sat on the ground, didn't care at all if her master would shush her and ask her to stand up. "We're still going tomorrow. That woman doesn't need any mercy from me." She informed.

She was agitated, that if things were to go wrong tomorrow, especially since it wouldn't be easy to create counterfeit money, then she would have to think of another option to make them lose their face.

"Why? I'm curious." Olivia asked, her eyes turned big. This must be sweet tea to be spilled. "If things went wrong, they planned to let their son raped her." Noctua burst the bubble to Olivia who suddenly stood up in shock, her face distorted into disgust and frightened.

"WHAT?! THAT WOMAN! MASTER, WE MUST IMMEDIATELY PUT AN END TO THIS!" She yelled, bursting with so much emotion after hearing what they planned to do. They're disgusting! Damn animals trying to ruin someone else's life!

"Calm down Olivia... She's about to receive her golden retribution..." Felicia eased her, chuckled at her reaction. If she was in her real body, she would also act like how she's acting right now, ready to throw punches.