I Wanna Say This!

New Book Upcoming On 10 April.

« Destined With Devils? »

If you're taking the time to read this, I deeply appreciate it

If you're taking the time to read this, I deeply appreciate it. It's often easy for authors to feel overlooked, but your attention means a lot to me.

Your words truly touch me, and I deeply appreciate you. As someone who's sensitive to the slightest hint of trouble, your support means everything to me.

Thank you for being a source of comfort and reassurance in moments of uncertainty.

AarisKamal” This person gave me a new name—Twist Maker or Twisty. Receiving notifications of your comments never fails to bring a smile to my face. It warms my heart to know that you appreciate me and my work. You're more than just a reader; you feel like a dear friend, always there to brighten my day with your presence. Thank you for your kindness and for bringing joy into my life.

BhavyaArora766” I'll admit, I eagerly anticipate your feedback on each chapter, eagerly awaiting your appreciation. Your encouragement means the world to me, especially when I doubt my own work. Her unwavering support and reassurance are invaluable, and too important for me. I can't express how much you did for me, I'll always be grateful.

Fanz_Blinks” Although she may not be readily available at the moment, her impact on my work and my spirit remains profound. It's heartwarming to hear how her kind words provided me comfort and reassurance along the way. As I continue to write, I hope she comes back soon. I'm really thankful to you.

dareya8” If you didn't know, she's my sister, my real sister. Despite not fully understanding what I write or knowing much about BTS and Blackpink, she still takes the time to read my chapters and show her appreciation. She may get confused at times, but she never leaves a chapter unread. Throughout this book, I've shared my ideas with her, and her support and assistance have been invaluable. Thank you, Bro, for everything!

sharminansari13” Ah, there's another reader whom I absolutely adore. She's always there, making time to read my chapters, and I truly appreciate her. To me, she's not just a reader; she's become a cherished friend whom I never want to lose.  I'll never forget your words, thank you so much!

super1122riah” Wow, receiving a personal message from her expressing me as her inspiration was incredibly overwhelming and brought me immense joy. It's a feeling I've always longed for, and finally experiencing it was beyond words. I must say, she's not only an amazing writer but also an incredible individual. Sending love to you!

Twilight_Sparkleeee” It's truly heartwarming to see someone from a different culture appreciate and love my book so deeply. Her constant affirmation that I'm her favorite author never fails to bring tears to my eyes. Knowing that my words have touched someone across borders and cultures is a feeling I'll always cherish.

Lalisa_Is_My_Oppa” She first reached out to me and declared me as her favorite and most important author, I was overwhelmed with happiness. I literally jumped off my bed, beaming with joy after reading her messages. In that moment, I was filled with gratitude and a strong desire to meet her in person and give her a tight hug.

There are many readers whom I failed to mention, but please keep this in mind that you're the most precious person to me. I love you, too much and I'll always cherish you..!

I'll be really thankful to you if you manage to check out the new book, it's taking a lot of efforts working on this project. Please, check it out on 10 April.
________________________________

[Wanna Hug You Close Like This!]GOOD BYEEE!

GOOD BYEEE!