Epilogue + Something...

"What?"

"What?"

"What, what?"

"Jin, c'mon, stop fooling around."

"Are you seriously suggesting that I can't even look at my wife with affection?" Jin's expression darkened, his brows furrowing in confusion.

Jisoo couldn't help but smile at his playful antics, moving closer to him and intertwining her fingers with his.

"Doesn't it feel like just yesterday when we first crossed paths? Reflecting on our journey-it's incredible how far we've come, isn't it?" She mused, leaning into him and resting her head gently on his chest.

"You're absolutely right. You've stood by me through it all, loving me unconditionally, even after knowing how worthless I am." Jin confessed, his gaze dropping with a touch of sadness. Jisoo playfully tapped his chest and lifted his chin.

"Hey, who said you could talk about my amazing husband like that?" She teased, her voice filled with affection. Jin chuckled softly, but there was a glimmer of emotion in his eyes as he looked at her, his love for her shining through.

With a gentle smile, Jin knelt before Jisoo, his eyes shimmering with tears of affection. "I have something for you." He whispered, reaching into his pocket and retrieving a small object.

As Jisoo watched Jin, her heart swelled with anticipation, curious about what he held in his hand.

Jin carefully opened his palm, revealing a delicate ring, its design simple yet elegant.

"For all the love you've given me, for every moment you've stood by my side, I want to promise you forever." Jin declared, his voice trembling with emotion as he slid the ring onto Jisoo's finger.

Tears welled up in Jisoo's eyes as she gazed at the ring, overwhelmed by Jin's gesture of love and commitment.

Without a word, she threw her arms around him, holding him tightly as she whispered, "I love you more than words can express."

In that moment, surrounded by their love, Jin and Jisoo knew that their bond was unbreakable, and their journey together was just beginning.

"I never got to express my love to you openly, did I? Let me do it now," Jin's voice was soft, filled with sincerity as he turned to face Jisoo, his eyes brimming with affection.

"Watch closely, Darling." Jin interrupted gently, his gaze shifting to the television screen before them.

Jisoo nodded, her eyes fixed on the screen as it flickered to life, displaying a slideshow of photographs capturing their journey together.

As the images flashed before them, Jisoo felt a lump form in her throat, overwhelmed by the flood of memories they evoked.

She stole a glance at Jin, her heart swelling with love for the man who stood beside her.